Chapter 7 - Normal Day?

"Ahh.. R-rin-kun are you really fine now?"

It looks like Tokimitsu had finally summoned all his courage to ask Rin a question.

"Hey, Mr. Number One getting weak already? U20 World Cup hasn't even started yet."

"Shut Up Crow."

"Licky Rin's finally here....🎶🎶..."

Shidou with all his singing might as well become a singer instead of a striker.

"Rin why are you here? Loki said you were transposed??"

Tokimitsu seemed horrified.

(Pfft..)

"Z-zantetsu-kun Loki-kun said indisposed not transposed."

(Khekhe--")

Tokimitsu was glancing at Rin nervously while trying to explain to Zantetsu.

⁉️⁉️

Zantetsu on the other hand didn't seem to get what the problem was.

"Isn't that the same? What's the difference? And why is he here? he should be at his home since he got eliminated?"

("Hahhha---")

Zantetsu pointed at Rin with question marks visible on his face. Tokimitsu seemed even more horrified after hearing Zantetsu speak.

"Zantetsu-kun!! T-thats not--"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha."

Karasu who had been holding his laughter all this time burst out laughing and it didn't seem like he was going to stop any time soon.

Suddenly Shidou with a surprisingly serious look on his face came towards Zantetsu. He put both of his hands on his shoulders and looked straight into his eyes.

"Dude there are some misunderstandings which need to be resolved right now."

Tokimitsu and Rin were (pleasantly) surprised.
Tokimitsu looked towards Shidou with a hopeful gaze probably waiting for him to clear up the mentioned misunderstanding.

"He forgot his address."

Shidou pointed towards 👉 Rin as he glanced between Zantetsu and Rin with his serious look.

"💀 w-what- no Za-"

"Oh so that's what it was !!"

"Hahhhhhhaaaaa~~~"

"I will go and ask Ego for his address right now."

"Aahhhhhhahhh I-I am going to die kekkk"

Karasu rolled on the ground with his hand on his stomach wheezing.

And keeping his promise Zantetsu disappeared just as fast as he had arrived.

A pretty normal day at PXG.

Can someone tell Rin exactly why he came here? He should have just taken another day off since it was the last day anyway. The 2-week holidays were starting tomorrow onwards and Rin still didn't know what to do.

Should he accept Ego's offer? Or decline him?

Yes. Everything was finally resolved. Ego had talked with Rin's parents and he was not getting kicked out of blue lock. Instead he was asked to stay here for his holidays too. His parents had requested Ego to let him stay here at blue lock for his holidays because according to some weather reports there were chances of snowing soon in Kamakura.

Rin's parents didn't want to take a risk. Usually they would just send him off to his aunt at this time of the year but his aunt had shifted abroad last year with her daughter. So currently the only suitable place for him to stay at was blue lock since this place was so closed off that there's no way of knowing if its snowing outside or not.

'The perfect place for me to stay.'

But there was a condition. If Rin wanted to stay here he would have to take therapy from some psychiatrist assigned by Ego.

That's perfect isn't it? Free lodging plus free therapy.

'No this isn't perfect. This is disgusting.'

Rin didn't want to participate in those stupid sessions. Rin didn't want to take therapy from just anyone. He didn't want some random person to know the deepest parts of him, parts which he had hidden for so long, the deepest secrets which he had uttered only to one person and even those weren't fully true. He didn't want a random person to read him like a book.

Rin wanted to decline Ego's offer. No he must decline. Snow doesn't matter.

(It can't be that bad right?)

He can just go back to his home and stay hurled up in his room. Or he can go to Oba-chan and eat some popsicles. Snow isn't that bad. He is sure that he can handle himself. He isn't that weak.(Right?)

Rin shook his head and started walking down the corridors.

'No. Enough with these lukewarm thoughts. I am overthinking again. Let's stop. I can-'

"Rin-kun?"

Rin stopped walking after hearing the familiar voice.
He turned around and came face to face with a very familiar face.

'Huh?'

***

"Sae you're coming back?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes ka'a-san."

"Wow this is such a joyous occasion. You're coming back after such a long time. Are you sure you're not staying at a hotel again?"

"..No"

"So now you really do remember that you have a mother and a father at home too huh?"

"..."

"Sigh. I don't want to scold you Sae. Especially when you're coming back after such a long time. Just know that me and your dad miss you so much."

"Yes...I know."

"Anyways how are you doing? You're eating well right?"

"Yes. I am eating well. You don't have to worry."

"Good. I will make your favourite dishes so come back soon. Your father will be at home too. We both don't have any business trip planned for a week or two.
How long are going to stay?"

"More than 3 days."

"Try to stay for atleast a week Sae. And see if you can visit Rin at Blue lock he must miss you too."

"..."

"I know you have some kind of rivalry going on between you two but try to tone it down a bit and behave like a normal family. We don't want everyone to question what we have taught our children."

"You understand what I'm saying right? Don't cause trouble for us. Meet up with Rin and tell him to behave himself too. Seriously, what was he doing on live TV?"

"Why did this boy develop so many issues? We didn't raise any of you like that. Sigh."

"What issues are you talking about mom?"

"No nevermind. Travel safely Sae. I am hanging up it looks like your father is calling me."

"Wait mo-"

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

^^hi guys!
I am really sorry for not uploading for so long despite promising.
I hope you forgive me and enjoy this chapter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°