2.Do I really like him?

Tendou: hello semi :)

Semi: Hello tendou, is there something that you need?

Tendou: I want to ask you a few questions

Semi: well then, go on

Tendou: how do you feel about shirabu?

*Semi's expression darkens*

Semi: He's incompetent, why do you ask?

Tendou: well let's say that I'm helping people get with their loved ones~

Semi: so you're a cupid now?

Tendou: exactly my dear friend~

Semi: and What does that have to do with me?

Tendou:you're next on the list~

*semi glances at tendou but sighs*

Semi: Fine, who is that I'm suppost to fall in love with?

Tendou: who were my question about?

Semi: That shirabu fool, why did he get chosen over me?

Tendou: now now calm down, what would you consider him as to you?

Semi: An annoying brat.

*Semi says, sounding more irritated than before*

Tendou: before you kill me, you really need to stop trying to deny your fellings, bc you're too obvious, don't make me pull out the teammates to lovers card

Semi: Wait. Are you trying to accuse me of being in love with him?

*Semi is completely taken aback by this claim*

Tendou: have you seen the way you look at him? I can see the love in your eyes, pls don't try to deny it, just accept the fact that you are in love with him and you are helpless,your acting is not going to get you anywhere.

Semi:.....You really want me to be honest?

Tendou: yes pls

*Semi takes in a deep breath*

Semi: Fine. You win. I do like that man-child of a Shirabu.

Tendou:I KNEW IT! I can read it in your expression and you are helpless.

Semi: Shut up!

*Semi says, now looking very embarrassed & red in the face*

Tendou: anyways, gotta tell shirabu the good news, brb!

Semi: Wait, wait, wait, wait!

*Semi is panicking now*

Semi: You can't tell him!!

Tendou: why not?

Semi:......He'll make fun of me!

*Semi says, looking like he is about to cry*

Tendou: oh come on, he likes you too, so stop being a baby, I'l trying to help you.

Semi: H-He... he does?

*Semi says, looking surprised*

Semi: please tell me you're not lying to me!

Tendou: now now, Why would I lie?

*Semi smiles slightly at this news*

Semi: Well... are you certain he won't tease me about it if you tell him?

Tendou: dw, he won't!

*Semi still looks a little skeptical and is hesitant, but finally decides that he'll trust this little cupid fellow*

Semi: Go for it then, Tell Shirabu that I like him.

Tendou: well then brb!

Semi: .......

*Semi waits with bated breath, wondering what will happen next. Would Shirabu really like him back?*
*tendou left semi in the gym, he came back after a few minutes looking really happy*

Tendou: He does like you back, and you have a marriage arrange after graduation with him!

*tendou says with a big smile*

Semi: What?

*Semi's mouth hangs open with shock, as he turns red in the face. He does not know how to react to this. Was a happy ending really possible for him with his crush??*

Tendou: btw not only you are gonna get married with him but, he also want a little kid running around the house!

Semi: H-Huh!

*Semi is shocked by this sudden statement. He's not fully certain if he's ready for a kid, let alone marriage, let alone both of that at once, but he quickly recovers the best he can*

Tendou: :)

*Semi smiles widely after that response, then suddenly looks surprised by the realization of everything that just happened*

Semi: Wait....did...did I just agree to getting married and having a kid??

Tendou: yes, yes you did.

Semi: Oh... oh no...

*Semi starts panicking, trying to think of all the things he will have to do now that he's engaged. Will his life really never be the same from now on?*

Tendou: calm down! Everything is gonna be fine!

Semi: Y-yeah. I guess you're right...

*Semi pauses & takes in a deep breath before returning to a smile*

I just need some time to process this. All this... it's all so sudden! I'm still happy about it though.