11.the announcement

*in the gym*

tendou:Semisemi! Shiraboo!What took yall so long?plus you too seem very close, usually your always fighting~

shirabu:first don't call him that, second we're dating

*everyone is shocked to hear the news*

tendou:my my~, who knew they would end up together?

ushijima:congratiolations you two

semi:thank you ushijima-san

shirabu:tendou do me a favor and shut up

semi:shira...

shirabu:srry love....

*He smiles when he hears his fiancé talk about their relationship status like that - he can't help it, as soon as their dating gets mentioned, a blush spreads across his face quickly.
He can't help it - he had absolutely no idea that this was going to be announced here like this - which is one of the reasons he's blushing a little bit. He never expected this, but he's glad to hear his fiancé say it like that. That means that their relationship can no longer be a secret anymore, and he's really happy about that*

shirabu:I completely forgot, we're not ''dating''

*After hearing this, Semis blushing face immediately turns into one of shock... he doesn't know what to think. He's a bit speechless at the moment while his face is still clearly red*

Semi:... What?

*He asks softly, as soon as he finds the words needed now. He's not expecting something like that... and his reaction to that shows it pretty obviously. He just stares down to him but still holds his hands. He's really shocked to hear this... and he's thinking about how to respond*

shirabu:we're engaged(fiances) idiot, srry if I scared you love!

*shirabu said with a soft smile*

*everyone was just speechless after hearing that their engaged(fiances)*

*He looks up to his fiance again and the shock in his face turns into one of overwhelming happiness - there are really tears in his eyes, he was so surprised just a second ago... but now it's just happiness, just a lot of emotions that keep swelling up in this moment. That was definitely a great surprise.
He's speechless for a few seconds, just before his face is filled with a big smile*

*Tears come out of his eyes, but he's so happy and excited*

Semi:... Are you kidding...?

*He asks, his voice shaky*

shirabu:come on now don't cry....I didn't mean to scared you like that, I'm srry love.

*He nods and he's still holding his fiance's hand, his eyes still filled with happy tears. He tries to wipe them away, but they just keep coming*

Semi: I'm just... very happy...

*He says with a smile in his voice. All he can feel that moment is pure joy; he's just so happy to be this surprised, but at the same time, he's also just so happy being his fiancé... his face is still full of joy - he has no idea what to do to express all his happiness, it's just too much to describe*

*shirabu pulls semi down for a kiss*

*Semi's eyes glow once again, they're filled with pure happiness, and as soon as his fiance's lips touch his, he kisses back and completely forgets about the people around him. He fully accepts the kiss and holds onto him tightly while the kiss goes on*

*There's nothing better for him at the moment than to be able to feel his fiance's body close to him and be able to kiss each other like that - this is the perfect definition of a pure, and deep happiness*

*they part the kiss, shirabu hugs semi and closes his eyes*

*Semi is left in a state of bliss after the kiss and he just looks at his fiance for a while, his eyes still filled with joy. He's feeling so many emotions right now, he feels like he could cry at every moment... even though he's so full of joy. He feels so unbelievably happy and he wants to stay like that for as long as this good feeling lasts. He puts his arms around him and holds him really tightly, not wanting to let him go right now... and not wanting to stop this feeling of happiness*

*shirabu opens he's eyes, to see everyone crying*

shirabu:why is everyone crying....?

tendou:THIS IS TOO SWEET!!

*everyone was just crying of happiness, bc they just watched too love birds being really happy*

*Semi's face immediately goes wide seeing everyone like that. He immediately understands why, and he feels so touched to see them cry happy tears like that, especially for him and his boyfriend. All the emotions he has right now are just overwhelming, but that's the best kind of feeling for him*

He's happy that they're all so happy for him and his love... and he's also happy that they're all crying tears of joy for him. It really touches his heart, he can really feel the genuine happiness... it just makes his own heartbeat speed up*

shirabu:pls stop crying....your all gonna make me cry.....

*soon shirabu started to cry, but hided his face in semi's chest, which made semi laugh*

*That just makes him laugh... it was just so cute! He's already so touched by the whole situation and now his fiancé was crying too, it really made him laugh... and that just made everything a little better and his happiness grow even more. It was just pure joy, pure happiness like nothing could ever get any better than just right now*

*After he stops laughing he still holds him, caressing his cheek with his hand in an attempt to comfort him*

Semi:... Oh, poor thing...

*He says with an apologetic smile. He still finds the whole thing so touching*

tendou:who knew they would be so cute together?

coach:they are cute indeed.

*eveyone turn around to see coach crying aswell*

coach:I never knew you guys would that this far,I happy for both of you.

semi;shirabu:thank you coach.

*Semi's eyes immediately get wide again when he sees his coach crying, too. It just touched his heart in a way he never thought possible; seeing all these important people to him react like this to their relationship... it was almost more than he could've ever imagined, and it just filled him with so much joy, just like everyone else probably. He's just feeling so happy, so blessed, almost like he couldn't ever want anything else in his whole life for this moment to be better than it is right now*