Chapter 1

Alexis stood in front of her English class to present her project on LGBTQ rights. Cody was paying attention the whole time staring at her intensely. Hannah, Kyle, and Aspen were all making fun of her calling her a queer and telling her that she doesn't matter to anyone. Aspen looked at her and screamed "No one cares, just go kill yourself already." Cody just stared at Alexis waiting for a reaction suddenly one single tear had run down her cheek. The teacher hadn't heard anything that had happened because he was talking to another teacher out in the hallway. Alexis could tell that Cody was looking at her and all she could think to herself was * you can't let him see you like this he will think that you are so weak* Alexis took off and she ran till she was far enough away from the classroom, she pushed her back against the wall and fell to the ground she hugged her knees to her chest and let the tears fall down her cheeks. All of a sudden she heard someone yelling her name. She looked up to see a tall man running towards her. She didn't have enough energy to run away because she is anorexic and hasn't eaten in two days. It was her best friend Jake he slid on his knees on the ground next to her and told Alexis that it was going to be okay. They both looked up because they heard heavy breathing it was Cody. Jake looked at Alexis then Cody and said "I think we should get her home. Next thing Alexis know Jake is blowing up on Cody and screamed at him for not stopping his friends from saying those things to Alexis. Cody and Jake turn around to look at Alexis she had passed out from not eating for two days. The last thing Alexis heard before she blacked out was Cody trying to explain how sorry he was and Jake screamed at him to get lost.