Chapter 5

Anna calls Alexis and as soon as Alexis hears Anna's voice she breaks down crying and falls to the ground Anna tells her that she needs to calm down and come back to school because Jake and Cody have been suspended because Jake walked up to Cody and screamed at him saying " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT A**HOLE LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER" Cody went to say something, but Jake wouldn't let him get a word out and punched him square in the nose and shattered his nose. Anna had to pull Jake away from him, Cody attacked Jake when his back was turned so they both got suspended for fighting. Alexis took out her headphones from her pocket and put on Bring Me To life by Evanescense. Alexis starts to walk back to their flat, Anna calls her and says to meet them at the hospital. Alexis turns around and walks towards the hospital. She walks in to the waiting room and sees Jake holding his face, Anna holding on her wrist, and Cody holding his nose. Alexis walks over to Jake and takes his chin and pulls his head up Jake's cheek is bruised and bloody. Alexis gives him a huge hug and says "Thank you for defending me little brother but you really didn't have to." Jake looks in her eyes and says "I had to I can't take them doing this to you anymore." Anna looks at Alexis and says "We love you no matter what." Alexis pulls them into a big hug. Alexis decided that she needed to go make sure Cody is okay. Cody removes his hand so Alexis can look his nose is crooked and definetley broken.