Chapter 3

Anna looks at Jake and Alexis and said that they all need to stay together to keep Alexis safe and make sure she doesn't try to kill herself. Alexis doesn't like that idea because that means Anna will have to go to school with them and she might fall for Cody. Alexis agrees and says that she's really tired and wants to go to bed she apologizes for everything. Anna is staying in Alexis' room and Jake has his own room because he and Alexis share a flat. Anna goes through Alexis' room and took all of the razors and disposed of them. Alexis crawled into bed and fell right asleep all she was able to dream about was Cody and her trying to kill herself.

The next day.

Alexis wakes up and Anna is holding out a cup of coffee for Alexis. Anna is already dressed and picked out an outfit for Alexis, short sleeves which aren't going to hide her cuts. Alexis got dressed then her Jake and Anna left for school. Cody watches Alexis come in and he can't stop staring and thinking about how beautiful she is then when he looks at her arm closer he sees the cuts he can tell that Alexis sees him so he acts like he saw nothing. Cody sat really close to Alexis during English class he passes her a note that says call me as soon as possible beautiful. Alexis looked up at him and smiled then put the note in her phone case so she doesn't loose it. Now lunch time Cody sat next to his friends and ALexis found Jake and Anna that sat next to the windows. Anna looks upand says " OH MY GOD! is this Cody from high school?"