Chapter 9

Cody  messages Alexis back and says that he would love to see her again but he can't make it out tonight. Alexis tells him that it's alright and decides to go talk to Anna and Jake after everything that just happened they needed to have a chat. Alexis walks out to the living room and sees Jake already siting on the couch so she goes and grabs Anna. They all sit on the couch and Alexis says " Guys I'm glad that we are all together again but that blow up that happened earlier can't happen again. I need you guys to trust me." Anna looks at Alexis and smiles Jake says that he will try his best. They decide to write out the grocery list and they will shop after Alexis gets out of classes the next day. Alexis tells them that she is planning on continuing to see Cody because doesn't care about her cuts. Jake stands up " I don't think that's a very good idea Alexis he's going to hurt you." Alexis sighs and walks away to the kitchen to make herself some tea to drink. "whatever you say Jake, I told you the same thing about Mike and you didn't listen to me." Alexis yells from the kitchen, Anna yells at Alexis saying that was really uncalled for. Alexis grabs her phone off of the table and texts Cody telling him that if he changes his mind he can find her at the bar 2 blocks from her flat. A couple of hours go by and Anna tells Alexis that she has to eat something and to stop being a dumb b*tch. Alexis blows her off and changes into a tight red dress and heads out to the front door. " I'm going out I'll be back at some point don't wait up though." Alexis yells to her roomates, and walks out the door to her cab. Anna grabs Jakes phone to get Cody's number off of it and quickly texts him. Jake tells Anna not to touch his phone and that he knows the real reason that she was "gone" for so long.

AT THE BAR

Cody shows up after Alexis has been there for a couple of hours she's sitting at the bar drinking a martini. Cody walks over to her and smiles "sorry I couldn't be here sooner Alexis it's a long story for another time" Alexis smiles and kisses his cheek.