Chapter 10

Alexis looks at Cody after pulling away, " Why did it take you so long to get here? Did I do something wrong?" Cody looks at Alexis and smiles slightly, "No you didn't do anything wrong, Anna texted me and she didn't have very pleasant things to say." He looks away from Alexis and orders himself a beer, Alexis is very upset and decides to try and dance it out she hits the dance floor and Cody joins her after finishing his drink. They danced for what seemed like hours and all of a sudden Alexis collapses. Cody catches her head before it hits the ground he thinks she's just had too much to drink so he decides to take her back to her flat. 

BACK AT THE FLAT

Alexis starts to come around as she hears yelling that seems distant but is only two rooms away. Jake is yelling at both Cody and Anna, because he blames Cody for letting Alexis drink so much tonight when he knows what kind of problems she's having. He is yelling at Anna for what she had said earlier that night to Alexis. Alexis gets up from what she has now figured out is Jake's bed and walks out to the Livingroom to hopefully stop them all from yelling and fighting. She walks over to Jake and lays her head on his shoulder "Can you guys sop yelling I'm alright and it really isn't anyone's fault I haven't eaten in days" Jake, Cody and Anna all stare at Alexis and agree to sit and have a civil discussion but they all say in unison " You need to eat Alexis." After an hour of all four of them sitting and talking Cody says that he has to go home but he will text Alexis later. Jake stares Alexis down " Your staying in my room tonight so I can keep an eye on you" Alexis just nods her head because she doesn't want to fight anymore. Anna has silently been watching and not making much commentary Alexis is very suspicious as to what she had said to Cody that night. They all head to bed Alexis in with Jake and Anna in Alexis' room for the night. Once Jake and Alexis are both asleep Anna decides to go through Alexis' room because she doesn't trust that all of the blades are gone. Anna searches for three hours until she finds a loose floor board underneath the floor board is some razors, pills, and a note. She puts the things back where she found them and smiles to herself because of the plan that she has thought up as she lays the floor board back in it's rightful place.