Chapter 6

Alexis looks Cody in the eyes and kisses him on the cheek. "This is all my fault I should have just left you alone, you don't need this mess." Alexis lets a few tears slip down her face she walks away not letting Cody say anything she sits next to Jake waiting for the doctor. The doctor takes Alexis, Jake and Anna back to a room to look at their injuries. Alexis waited for Anna and Jake to get their x-rays done. *3 HOURS LATER* Jake has a broken cheek bone and Anna's wrist is broken because she went to punch Cody and he moved and she had punched the brick wall behind Cody's head. Anna is wearing a blue cast and Jake is on heavy pain medication. Alexis drives home and puts Jake in bed because he passed out from the pain meds. Alexis made Anna dinner and refused to eat because she felt sick. Alexis' phone had died so she plugged it in after it had turned back on she saw she had a voicemail from Cody. Alexis didn't want to listen to it she was really scared after what happened today. She decided she would leave it for the night. Alexis couldn't sleep so she went downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the table looking at her laptop it was 2:30am she texted Cody and asked if he was awake he didn't respond so she looks up and Jake is standing in the doorway.