(2) A pain in the ass.

Remember ⇩
Pov
Thinking
Intense thinking/speaking
Speaking

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Akaza pov

The biwa woman would strum her biwa, calling off the meeting. and muzan would disappears. Douma, upper two would pick up gyokkos head.
"Lord Gyokko! What kind of information do you have~? I'd like to tag along~!"
"No... that would be.."
I walk towards them, and punch doumas upper-head off.
"Did Lord Muzan give you any orders? Get lost, douma. Do what Lord Muzan commanded you to do."
"Oh but Lord Akaza~ it would be a fun! And, he didn't command me of anything, so I would thing I could whatever I desire~ isn't that right, Love~?"
A slight blush forms on my cheeks. Did he just call me, 'love'?. Gah, whatever. Just don't think about it dammit.
"Don't call me that ever again!💢"
I clench my fist, about to punch him again but my hand gets sliced off.
"Akaza."
Uppermoon one, kokushibos passes by me. Of course, he sliced my hand off. A shiver gets sent down my spine in... fear..? Dammit, he's gonna give me one of those lectures again isn't he.
"You always go too far."
"Ah, it's alright Lord Kokushibo~!"
Douma regenerates his head back. For some reason I always love watching it regenerate like that.
"I don't mind it in the least~! I didn't dodged that attack on purpose~ if I wanted to, I would, and most likely would punch him back!"
I clench my fists slightly.
"It's not for your benefit I'm speaking for, this dismays me. If a lower rank acts as if they can do what they please to one above them, the ranks will disorganized, and will cause in confusion and deduction of demons. If he really is angered by this, he should battle for a replacement."
"Ah~! Is that right?~ i see! Then it's completely fine, I'll knock some sense into him. ♡︎ and if I may, not trying to be negative but akaza wouldn't stand a chance against us~ right~?"
Fuck, I'm gonna have to pay him back for him trying to not get me in 'trouble' or whatever he calls it. Every time he does something to benefit or help me, theirs always something I have to do for him! Anyways, kokushibo completely ignores him, of course.
"Do you understand what I'm saying, Akaza?"
"I-I understand."
I blurt out. Why the hell do I feel this overwhelming pressure? Am I really scared..? Before I know it, I'm a blink of a eye Kokushibo disappears.
"Goodbye, Lord Kokushibo! I feel like I was left out of that conversation~ what do you think, Lord Akaza?~"
I sigh, and turn to the biwa woman.
"Biwa woman-! Take me to-"
Before I got to even say where I wanted to go, she teleported me to my dojo. Damn, she knew exactly where I wanted to go.

Back at the infinity castle... (No one pov!)

"Wait akaza-"
Douma was cut off as the biwa woman strummed her bows which made akaza disappeared.
"Hmph. Biwa woman! Can you teleport me to where you sent lord akaza?!"
She didn't respond.
"Please... what was your name ahh.. nak... n... nakime! Please nakime!"
She sighs.
"Don't blame it on me if uppermoon 3 gets upset when I send you, like last time."
"Of course~!"
She sends Douma to Akazas dojo.

Akaza pov

I lay my haori down on my dresser and sigh softly. I then lay down on my bed. I'm tired, my body hurts. I've been looking everywhere for that damn spider lily. I just... need a break. I close my eyes for at least 10 seconds, and sense someone's presence... no, of course, it's doumas.
"Why'd you have to leave me like that, Lord Akaza-"
He stops talking, and I look to him and their is a slight blush on his cheeks. He's staring at my chest.
"What? What could you possibly need?"
"Mm nothing~"
I sigh, and sit up.
"You want me to pay you back because you 'stood up' for me?"
I doesn't respond for a moment, then looks up at me, grinning.
"Mhm~! You're so smart Lord akaza~"
I roll my eyes, and he pulls out one of his fans and starts fanning himself with it.
"Just tell me what you want, dammit."
I cross one of my legs over the other, and stare up at him. His icy cold vines then wrap around me, and before I know it I'm still wrapped in then, and I'm standing infront of douma.
"I want you.."
He leaned his face in closer, and for some reason my heart felt like it skipped a beat. Was he gonna... kiss me?! I mean, it wouldn't be bad... his lips look... dammit why am I thinking that?! Cut the crap, akaza!
"I want you to accept me as a friend!"
His vines disappear, and he hugs me. I get this weird feeling of being... upset? I can't help but let out a soft gasp. Why is is chest so soft..? Dammit it why am I thinking this?! I punch his head off.
"Awh, cmon lord akaza!"
I lay back down, and sigh.
"Can't you just leave?"
I give him an annoyed look.
"But I cant, akaza!"
"Why not?! Please, give me a reasonable excuse."
"The sun is rising..!"
I open up my blinds a bit to see the sun rising, he wasn't lying. I curse under my breath, knowing he's gonna have to stay here for the day.
"Whatever."
I scoff at him.
He seemed.. happy? No, wtf. He's emotionless. Yet, sometimes I wonder if his feelings sometimes are real. Dammit, snap out of it akaza. Why would they be real after all? He's a pain in the ass.

Word count:
956 words