(3) A quick nap

Remember ⇩
Pov
Thinking
Intense thinking/speaking
Speaking

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Akaza pov

Now I have to spend the day with this dumbass. I sigh, closing my blinds. I turn back around to see douma looking through my stuff. I punch his head off, and push him away.
"Stop looking through my stuff dammit! You're lucky enough for me to even let you stay here."
"Oh cmon Lord Akaza~! I just wanted to see what you had~"
I roll my eyes at him.
"And stop calling me Lord Akaza! It's soo weird!"
"Hmm ok then Akaza-dono?"
"That's still calling me Lord Ak.."
I sigh, and take a deep breath. I clench my fists in anger.
"Whatever."
I walk out the room, and of course he follows me.
"Why are you following me?"
I give him an annoyed glare.
"I just wanna spend time with you, Akaza-dono~!"
I sigh again, and try to ignore this dickhead. For some reason I loved him giving me his attention, but he's so annoying! I don't know why I like it, dammit.. I quickly walk into a room while he's still following me and lock it behind me.
"Awh akaza-dono~! No need to be so rude~"
"You can find your own way to get here!💢"
I hear him walking away, which makes me sigh in relief. I turn around too see him.
"It was quiet easy to get in here, akaza-dono~"
I cuss under my breath, and sit down on the floor, giving up.
"That was quite a fun game I must say!"
Douma, aka dickhead, starts laughing and pull out his fan, fanning himself. I feel as if my eyes can barely hold themselves, I really I'm tired, I know I should get rest but I refuse to. Douma then stops, and walks towards me. He crouched down next me and cups my face.
"What's wrong, love~? You look awfully tired~"
I push his hands away from me gently, too tired to punch his face off. If I had the energy, the whole room would've been fucking red. He picks me up, I kick him in the torso, making his left side of his torso come off.
"Cmon, akaza-dono~! It's hard to ignore when you're tired~ ♡︎"
He holds be bridal style. Why the fuck is he doing this?! I wanna punch and kick him so fucking bad, but I'm so tired. I groan in stress, and without me realizing he has already sat me down in my bed. He lays down next to me. He starts talking to me, but I'm not listening to a word he's saying.
"Akaza-dono~?"
I feel like someone actually said my name, whatever. I stare up at the ceiling, looking at practically nothing. I zone out a bit, thinking of other things to get my mind off douma.
"Akaza?"
I feel lightheaded, my head hurts so fucking bad. I'm not moving a lot, and damn I almost forgot douma was here. That was good while it lasted.
"Lord Akaza~! Hello??"
My eyelids drop a bit, but my eyes are still open. I start thinking of other things, like how long he's been here for, or where I'll look to find the spider lily next.
"Akaza?"
I feel like someone is saying my name over and over, it's annoying. Kinda reminds me of douma.
"Akaza!"
I start to hear ringing, I'm not sure why- douma is waving his hand in front of my face, how annoying. His face looks blurry.
"AKAZA!"
Is he seriously yelling? I haven't moved my gaze from the ceiling for a awhile, maybe that's worrying him.
"AKAZA!"
I hear douma yell my name. My eyes open slightly and I turn towards douma.
"W-what..?"
I speak softly.
"Are you ok, akaza-dono?"
"Of course I am, why do you ask..? Wait why.."
I was cut off by douma covering my mouth with his hand.
"Mmm mm! Mmph! Mmff..."
I try to speak. He then feels my forehead.
"Oh my, Akaza-Dono, you are burning up!"
"What?"
Is he going crazy? I'm perfectly fine. Before I know it he pulls me into a right hug.
"Awh it's ok my baby~ ♡︎"
I punch his head off and take my temperature.
"I'm fucking normal, dickhead! Why would you lie like that?!💢"
"Oh no reason~"
He laughs.
"You did zone out for about 5 minutes tho~"
I sigh, and sit up. He lays be back down.
"You need to sleep, akaza-dono~!"
I give him a irritated look.
"If I even was close of going to sleep, I'd need you to get the fuck out of my room."
I point towards the door.
"Oh fine~!"
He pouts, and leaves. I sigh, and try to fall asleep. I close my eyes, but after a few minuets can't fall asleep. I sit up.
"Douma, close the door all the way and leave me alone."
Before I know it he has already closed the door and he is behind me. He holds one of his golden fans to my neck, making my throat bleed slightly.
"Cmon, akaza~ just let me stay in here!"
His aura turned unpleasant, which I hated. I took a deep breath. I was afraid to say no, I started speaking without thinking about it.
"Fine. Just don't do anything weird."
"Thanks, akaza-dono!"
He wraps his icy vines around me, making me whimper slightly. He then hugs me, damn he's a psycho. He probably noticed i was uncomfortable, and took his vines off me. He nuzzles his face into my neck, Which I hate. I punch his head off despite how tired I am. He laughs, and moves his head away from me. His arms wrap around me. I hate him so much, damn I hate him! But why do I never have the courage to say it aloud?
"Sleep well, akaza-dono~" ♡︎
"Fuck you.."
I mumble under my breath.
"Only if you do it for me, love~ ♡︎"
He laughs, and I roll my eyes at him, he's such a dickhead, and a idiot. I rest my eyes, and before I know it, Im already asleep in his arms.

Word count:
1026 words