(7) Getting Closer

Remember ⇩
Pov
Thinking
Intense thinking/speaking
Speaking

Douma pov

After todays meeting, its been soo boring~ for practically the entire day I've had to listen to women complain and sob over their 'traumatic' backstories~! It's not even that sad, based on other things I've experienced and heard... they are all boring, but smell and appear to be very delightful.. for a snack, of course~ but.. there was one in particular that caught my eye... she reminded me so much of... her. And oh how I miss her so~ she was so fun to tease and talk to! And she always had something good to talk about~ :( but anyways.. enough about her. The days finally over and I can relax again~! I lay back in my cushions, in my throne. I let out a sigh in relief, and take off my hat. I relax, and close my eyes as I lay back into my cushions. Oh how I wish akaza-dono was here~... he's so soft, and is like a giant teddy bear... and his skin is smooth.. but he's so feisty, but that makes him cute~! His wait is slim, he's muscular but quiet skinny... his eyes and eyelashes are beautiful.. he's beautiful. He stands out to me like a shimmering gem in a pile of coal.. why do I think so much about him..? Eh oh well. I already think a lot about him on a daily basis, heh~

⚠️!SLIGHT SMUT/NSFW AHEAD!⚠️

I drift and get lost in thoughts of akaza-dono. Some good, some bad, some.. quiet.. dirty~ my eyes flutter open as I feel a small.. disturbance..? Ah where.. the air? No.. mm.. i sit up from my chair, and look downwards..
"Oh my~ my body is.. reacting? Hmm, how strange~"
I tilt my head in confusion and stare at 'it' for a few seconds. I look up when I hear knocking at my door. I grab one of my golden fans and cover my crotch with one, and tan myself with the other.
"Come in!"
I say, smiling. Akaza-dono opens the door, and closes it behind him.
"Mm need something~?"
I ask, and he growls in stress. He points out my window, and I look back, seeing the sun was almost rising. I look back, but he's already sitting down on a singular pillow in the corner in the room, curled up in a ball.
"Oh cmon, akaza-dono.. you where a good cuddle buddy~"
I complain. I get responded with a sigh.
"Shut up douma.. you know that I wouldn't be here if the sun wasn't almost rising.."
He mutters, and I laugh.
"Oh that's true~"
I giggle. I hadn't noticed till now that he didn't have his small haori on, revealing the full upper half of his body.
"Where'd your haori go~?"
I quiz.
"I hadn't realized I left it at my dojo until I had already was deep in the forest.."
He complains, and sits in a criss-cross position.
(Yknow yknow criss-cross apple sauce I forget what the sit is called)
I chuckle, and start to pat down on a spot in my lap then stop. Remembering about my... body reaction. Akaza raises a eyebrow.
"Something wrong?"
He asks in a suspicious tone.
"Hah no~ i just thought you'd probably not want to sit with me anyways."
I lie. He laughs.
"Wanna bet?"
could he tell I was lying? Well, maybe~ but if so, I'm not sure how~! I thought I hid my lies well.. he then gets up and walks towards me, not gazing away from my eyes. He removes the fan that was covering my crotch and sits down on my lap. He flinches a bit.
"Geez, take off your belt."
I feel something warm faintly form over my cheeks as he takes off my belt. After he does so, he gets back on my lap.
"God, I thought I-"
His eyes widen, and his jaw drops a bit. I see a red blush cover his face~ which is very cute~! I laugh, and grin.
"Ah I guess you've caught me~ heh~"
There was a awkward moment of silence, then he punches off my head.
"Pervert!"
He yells, and tries to get up. Without even thinking, my body reacts on its own and my icy vines wrap around his body, and keep him in place.
"D-douma what the hell!"
He mutters, still blushing. After a minute or two, he gives up on struggling to get free from my vines. I start.. to think dirty again. Oh but I can't help it~... would you really blame me~? Without thinking again, I grope onto his ass with one of my hands, making him yelp. His head rests on my shoulder, making his body move closer to mine. I feel something hard press against my upper stomach.
"Oh~? Is someone enjoying this~?"
I tease.
"S-SHUT UP! AM NOT!" 💢
I chuckle, and lean into his ear. I was close enough for my cold breath to graze his neck.
"Oh but you are, darling~"
I whisper seductively, making his body cover in goosebumps.
"Why not just try it out~? Cmon~ it'll be fun, akaza-dono~ I can tell you're stressed~"
I wrap my hands around his waist lovingly, and nuzzle my nose into his neck, waiting for a response.
"F-fine. Go easy on me.. though.. y-you promise?"
I grin, and nod. I start to slide down his pants.

Word count:
910 words