(8) Consequences

Remember ⇩
Pov
Thinking
Intense thinking/speaking
Speaking

HARD NSFW!!!

Douma pov

I start to undo akaza-donos belt and take it off completely, setting it to the side. I then slide Akazas pants down completely, and admire the lower half of his body for a few moments. His dick covered with pre-cum that's hardened, the blue lines down his legs. I start to trace his sensitive blue lines on his body, received soft whines and groans from him. I feel goosebumps form on his body. I snicker. It's so cute to get these cute little reactions from akaza-dono~ but, it isn't enough. I need to hear him scream. No.. I want to make him scream. I want to make him scream my name so loud so that everyone knows he's mine. I then grab his dick, causing him to tense up.
"Relax, love~"
I then rub his back with my other hand to calm him down. After about a minute, I start to jerk him off with my other hand, receiving soft moans and whines from him. This still wasn't enough.. for me, at least~ I start to jerk him off faster, and caress him with my other hand. This makes him moan loudly, and shiver in excitement. I occasionally receive gasps and grunts time to time as well. I grin, and continue to do this, but harder. He must've realized I was teasing him, and punched my head off.
"STOP FUCKING TEASING ME AND GET STARTED ALREADY DUMBASS!" 💢
"Oh fine~ :("
I then lift his legs up to be on each of my shoulders. After getting both of us comfortable, I stick one of my fingers on him.
"a-AhHHh douma~!"
He moans, and I chuckle. I start to thrust in and out of him, receiving slightly louder moans and grunts. I then slide another finger in, and let him adjust. After a few seconds, I shove another finger in, making him moan loudly his eyes to water. I then pull out, and lick my fingers clean.
"You taste wonderful, akaza-dono~"
He ignores me, which I thought was rather cute~ but, it was a bit annoying~ i realized a few seconds later he was already sweating and breathing heavy.. is he really a virgin~? That's cute~ I reach my hand underneath my bed and grab a vibrator. Without warning, I shove it in akaza-dono.
"A-AHH WHAT THE HELL!"
He moans, and I turn it on to the first level, receiving soft moans. I turn it up to the second, and he starts whine and whimper a bit. I giggle.. he's so cute~ I can't help it~... I then turn it up to level 5, and he almost screams.
"A-AHH~! DOUMA TURN IT OFF! 💢
I chuckle.
"Oh fine."
I turn it off and pull it out, then put it back under my bed. I then grab onto his member and start to suck and lick the tip of it, receiving slightly louder moans from him. I grin, and start to bob my head against him, while sucking. I keep this up until he speaks.
"D-douma I'm close~..."
I frown. We barely have started yet~
:( I then take him out of my mouth and go over to my nightstand and grab a black ring. I slide it down his cock. His eyes widen, since it was probably a bit tight.
"D-douma what the hell?"
"Mm I'm sorry akaza-dono but I'm not letting you come yet~"
I giggle, and let go of his dick, leaving him a whining mess. I take off my pants and spit on my hand and rub my spit on my member. Akaza gasps and his eyes flutter wider when he sees my size. Without warning, i thrust into him. He grips onto the bed sheets, and his toes curl up.
"A-AHH FUCKING DAMMIT DOUMA~!"
I chuckle, and thrust harder and faster. I receive loud moans from akaza. It's so cute~ he starts to moan louder, and louder, and louder... until I pull out and thrust into him deeply. He gasps, and moans. His legs which where wrapped tightly around my waist softened and starts to shake. I grin, and continue to slam into that same spot.
"A-AHH DOUMA~! mmmhh~ u-uhh~ p-please let me~"
I chuckle.
"Not yet, love."
"D-douma please..!"
He begs, and I sigh. I give him a couple more thrusts and stare at his cock, which is throbbing from wanting release. I sigh again, and take off the ring. Immediately after I do, He then comes all over.. so messy~ I'm gonna have to clean that up later~ :( without warning, he's kick me away harshly. Since I had my guard down, I flew across the room.
"I-I told you to go easy on me...! D-dumbass."
When he said that I started to feel.. weird. A feeling? Hmm maybe~ i then stand up and walk over towards him without thinking. I then push him onto the ground and hold my dick out in front of him.
"Suck it."
I demand, and he gives me a death glare. Yet, a few seconds after he grabs hold of my cock and starts so suck. I start to let out soft moans and grunts. He then starts to tease me.. which of course I can't handle. I mean, I'm supposed to be the top here~! I then grab his hair and push his head down onto my cock, making it go to the back of his throat. He grips onto the wooden floors. He moans, chokes, his eyes water and roll to the back of his head. He bobs his head on my dick slightly. I giggle, and start to thrust into him roughly. He gives me a pleading face, seeming to beg me to stop. Of course..! I don't. My seed fills his throat.
"Swallow."
I demand. He shivers in fear, and swallows it after a few seconds. I then pull away.
"Good boy."
I then pick him up and head towards my bathroom, and put him in the tub. akaza-dono panting... I didn't go that hard.. did I~? Eh, whatever. I run the water, and get in with him. I could tell he was exhausted. His eyes struggling to stay open, his body limp, his heavy breathing, and his presence all showed that he was exhausted. I turn him around and start to wash his hair, massaging his scalp. He closes his eyes and relaxes, which is good.. now I think of it I did go pretty hard on him~ heh~ I then grab the soap and start to wash his entire body. After I finish, I move him back to the other side of the tub. I start to wash my hair and rinse myself off as well, then get out. I dry myself off and put on a new pair of clothes. I then drain the water and grab akaza-dono, and dry him off. I set him down for a moment then quickly go back to my throne. I grab my clothes and throw them in a dirty clothes hamper, and grab his. I then go over to him and slide his white baggy pants back on him and tied his teal and pink belt back on him. I wanted to do his hair but I don't wanna mess it up since I've never really styled short hair before~ so I just picked him up and lay him on my throne, pulled a blanket over him, and he then almost immediately falls asleep. I go back to the bathroom and brush my hair out, then go back to him. I then go back to him and cuddle him gently, nuzzling my nose into his neck. I wanted to say good night but I was afraid to wake him up~ I just plant a soft kiss on his forehead instead, and fall asleep next to him.

Muzan pov

I was in my office, clearing out most things of the blue spider lily since I didn't need most of it anymore. I finish, and sit down in my chair. I start to fidget with my pen. I sigh. I set the pen down.. I'm pretty bored.. what to do.. I look around the silent room for a moment. Ehh why not read the upper moons thoughts..? Well, there's only four but why not? Let's just starts with upper one.. i pause and zone out for a long moment..
"Eh, pretty boring.. just doing the mission I assigned him."
Next it... upper two... did you really expect me to care about and read my least favorite upper moons thoughts? Hell no. Now then, upper 3, my personal favorite... my eyes widen and I feel myself tense up in confusion and disgust. My nails dig into my desk in anger, leaving marks.
"What the hell..?"
I sigh, and stand up. I walk out of my office, and start to walk around the infinity castle, trying to calm myself down. I feel upper one's presence behind me. At least it's the fucking sane one.
"Lord Muzan... I've finished the mission you've assigned me.."
I turn around to look down at him, my face still emotionless like always.
"Good. I have no more requests at the moment for you, so you can just rest in the meantime."
There was a long pause. He then looks up at me.
"I mean no offense, lord Muzan.. but you seem.. upset.. or disappointed.. do you mind me asking.. what's troubling you?"
I stare back down into his eyes blankly. I zone out for a moment, then snap out of it. I couldn't have been thinking what I just did.. I would never open up to someone weaker than me. eh, oh well.
"Nothings the matter."
I pause.
"But, to make it better you could go fetch douma and akaza."
He nods, and stands up.
"Of course, my lord."
He then goes to what I assume go get them. I sigh, and rub my head in stress. The upper moons are weakening and the only useful and sane two are nakemi and kokushibo for gods sake...

Word count:
1708 words

Help I'm running out of ideas