(9) Punishment

Hey.... Let's just.. ignore the picture.. Wattpad wouldn't let me add full image so I had to black out some parts... lmao

Remember ⇩
Pov
Thinking
Intense thinking/speaking
Speaking

Akaza pov

I wake up to the sound of knocking at.. doumas door. It takes me a couple of seconds to remember what happened and where I am. Im laying in doumas... 'throne' of sorts, he's hugging me.. we are both changed back into our clothes.. and I smell like lavender.. after I passed he probably gave me a bath. I sigh, and slide out of doumas arms. My body feels limp. I can barely hold myself up. I slap myself, but not hard enough to leave a mark. I then stand up. I can feel my legs shaking. I stretch a bit, and I feel a tad bit better... thanks a lot douma. Fucking dumbass.. anyways, I start to head towards the door. I open it, and look up to see upper one, kokushibo. I already had a pissed expression sorta, and it didn't get better when i saw him.
"What."
I ask, looking up into his sets of eyes.
"Lord Muzan.. had requested of me to.. get the both of you and douma.. for him."
I pause.
"By when?"
"It's a command by.. lord Muzan.. shouldn't that already.. make it to be there.. as soon as possible?"
I sigh, and roll my eyes.
"Alright thanks dickwad."
I start to close the door again, but he keeps it open with his hand.
"Watch your tone."
He scoffs.
"Whatever.."
I mumble. He takes his hand off the door and I close it immediately. I go back to douma, who was still asleep. I kick once, getting him awake.
"Owh~! Akaza-dono... why'd you do that~? :("
He sits up, and looks up into my eyes.
"Shut up. Lord Muzan has requested our presence."
He smiles, of course probably a fake smile.
"Ah~ alright, but you didn't have to be so har-"
"Shut up."
I then start to walk out. I hear douma get up and follow behind me. I don't both to look back at him since I know he will follow me. Then by the strum of the biwa, his presence is gone. I turn around, he's gone. Oh great. By the strum of the biwa I then myself get sent to.. well, somewhere in the infinity castle. But douma is beside me. I start to feel lord Muzans presence and immediately bow down, and douma just sits on his knees. Of course.. of course he wouldn't bow down.. since he never does for him. I'm slightly surprised he hasn't gotten punished for it.
"So.."
Lord Muzans voice. He is walks into the room, his footsteps quite like a mouse. I could just tell by that one word he was disappointed and upset. Probably pissed off.
"Correct, akaza."
My eyes widen a bit. I really didn't expect him to say that..
"Not only and I upset, but just disappointed."
He pauses. He starts pacing across the room back in forth in one straight line with his hands behind his back.
"eh I'm so sorry muzan-dono~! What have we-"
"Shut it."
Lord Muzan cuts him off. It was a bit terrifying to see him so this, but it's not like I'm not used to it. It's happened to me a lot.
"Now, back to me being disappointed in the both of you."
He stops pacing, and stands in front of us. He gives both of us glares.
"Tell me.. what do you think upper-moon supposed to do, akaza?"
My eyes widen a bit and I tense up. I continue to stay in my kneeled down position and not look up at him.
"U-upper-moons are.... you created the upper-ranks to be able to kill more humans and demon slayers and to do tasks that you require and need them to."
I blurt out. My voice was a bit shaky, and quiet. I then feel his gaze leave me and move onto douma.
"And you?"
He scoffs.
"Well... lord Muzan.. id say a upper-moon is not only something to be and do... but is also your blessing~! Anddd... I think that upper-moons should simply kill the weak and challenge, and create more and better demons with stronger humans~..."
He chuckles. Damn.. sometimes I wish I could talk to lord Muzan like that and not get beat to the point I can't even move my limbs.. but whatever.. i shouldn't be even thinking things like that.
"Now, tell me.."
Lord Muzan pauses.
"Are demons... no, do you think I created demons to fuck each other?"
He says in a threatening tone and gives us death glares. I don't respond, and neither does douma.
"Answer my question. One of you."
I knew doumas ass wasn't gonna do it.. so.
"N-no lord Muzan, they are not. I think also that you may have created demons to serve and obey you."
I mutter. I could hear my own fear in my voice.
"So, what the two of you did.. you shouldn't have even thought of doing so."
He clenched his fists.
"And this won't happen again, correct?-"
"Yes, lord muzan. I can assure you it will never happen again."
I blurt out. I gag softly. My eyes widen. By a point of lord Muzans index finger it feels like my insides boil up. Blood starts to ooze out of what feels like almost every crevice and curve of my body. I couldn't help but gag up some blood. I cover my mouth with one of my hands quickly. I start to shake.
"I didn't give you permission to speak nor was I finished with my sentence, akaza. Why do you have to be so foolish?"
Now I can feel both muzan and doumas gaze on me. I feel like I'm going to cry, god dammit.. why of all times does this have to happen in front of douma? It makes me look weak to him..
"Akaza. Answer me."
My eyes widen again, I cough up some more blood.
"I-I'm sorry my lord, I will do my best to clean up my act. I-I promise.."
My voice was weak. I felt weak. My body wouldn't let itself regenerate. My arms sag onto the floor while I continue to stay in my bowing position, my head and gaze down on the floor. My knuckles hit the floor, I feel like a heavy weight fell onto my shoulders.
"I will be going now. There will be multiple consequences if this happens again."
He then walks out of the room, and closes the door behind him. When I'm assured he and his presence is gone, I take a few deep breaths. I will still shaking. I grip onto the wooden floors, and cough up some more blood. I suddenly feel someone's hand on my shoulder.. it wasn't douma, no, it was upper one.. kokushibo.. of course, fucking dammit.
"Are you alright... akaza?"
He asks. I don't respond for a moment, then after a few seconds I nod.
"Im fine, j-just leave me alone."
I stand up, and wipe the blood off my face. My body was limp, I still couldn't regenerate. I suck my stomach up, clench my fists, and start to walk out the room. I feel doumas arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer suddenly, making me flinch.
"Akaza wait-"
I then punch his head off. My eyes widen a bit, I feel them water slightly. I push the tears back, and escape his grasp. I quickly exit the room. I get teleported by the biwa woman to my dojo. I groan in stress, and go to my bedroom. I close and lock the door behind me, not wanting anyone to get in. I go up to my window, and look out it without getting hit by the sun.. the sun was rising now. I narrow my eyes to see a.. water well. Why does it seem so.. familiar? Whatever. But I see a girl in the distance getting some water from it. Dammit stop staring. I close my blinds and lay down in my bed. My body finally starts to slowly regenerate. I try to fall asleep. I toss and turn in my body. But god damnit... why does that well seem so familiar? Why... fuck it. It couldn't matter anyways.. but when I think about it, when I think about a girl with a kimono like the woman's standing near that well.. why does it cause my eyes to water?
"Hakuji!"
My eyes widen. I sit up, and look around. A woman's voice?
"H-hakuji! Please..!"
H... hakuji..? Hakuji... I don't think I've heard that name before.
"Please.. hakuji.. you've done enough..!"
I ignore it, and lay down. My eyes start to close, and I fall asleep.
"Hakuji..?"
I look around to see myself in a room? No, place. It all white.. but just a faceless woman with pale skin, black hair, a pink and blue kimono..? She runs towards me, and hugs me.
"Ma'am.. I-I'm sorry who are you..? You have the wrong person.."
She looks up at me. Even though I can't really see her face, I see tears.
"N-no.. I don't.. please wake up.. hakuji.."
I try to push the woman away without hurting her.
"Wake up..! Please.."
I feel like two different voices start to overlap..
"Wake up!"
"You there?"
"Hakuji!"
"Akaza"
"Hakuji!"
"akaza?"
"HAKUJI!"
"AKAZA!"
"HAKUJ-"
"AKAZA-DONO!"
My eyes flutter wide open. I wake up in a cold sweat.. the sun is gone. I look up to see douma.
"Akaza-dono? Are you ok?"
I look over to the corner of the room to see kokushibo leaning against a wall.
"I'm fine.. just had a weird dream.."
I mutter, and sigh. I sit up, and rub my eyes softly.
"Anyways~.. me and kokushibo-dono are gonna go eat some woma- I meant.. humans in a nearby village.. wanna join in~?"
He asks, smiling. I roll my eyes, and chuckle.
"Sure, whatever."

Word count:
1713 words

I feel evil
My stomach hurts so bad rn y'all I feel like it's gonna explode Istg it's twisting and turning and aching like ughhhhwnkwjekwk