Baby Bunny 🐰

Only Bangs…..

The entire mansion is in tatters, explore with glass pieces and clothes and Avengers toys ......

No one raised their voice against to the baby bunny....

Everyone sees the strange happening as normal...

"Baby Bunny now are u ok?Now you are less angry right my baby bun?
Now tell me what caused all this?"left from a smooth voice and her hands  smoothly ruffled his hair.....

"Grams i want my mommy..u...u ...u said u will bring her today....but..but .. Sam said no mo...momm...mommy came today..."a cute baby voice with so much difficult to explained everything.....

"Awwww my baby....is that so....hmmm...well I will show u today ..... Face to face .....
Bunny and mommyyy....... together....ok bunny....." Said Grams eagerly and excitedly .....

Witch Impulses Baby Bunny Happiness so high ....

"Wreally grams"said baby bunny,he jumped from the couch and ran the mansion like a aeroplane....

Present bunny......

Grams leaned her back on the couch ...and she thought "why this to my boy,he doesn't deserve all this. God send me an angel to my bunny . I don't want anything than his happiness"tears brimmed in her eyes ..

Flash back......

All the racers around in the spacious ground.....

They all are shouting and cheering for only one person.....

His name ....

       "JEON JUNGKOOK "....

He loved to do adventurs like bike racing and trecking and bungee jump

Now jungkook was with his rider(his bike name)..... He loved his things and he labled them with names....

All of them gave a great performance in the bike race....

But the winner as always
Jeon jungkook

...........

It's a dark night and it's raining....

A called received from his grams....

"Bunny where are u ?" Words left from grams ...

"Grams don't call me bunny my friends always teased me with bunny name" boy whinned...

"Whatever you are always my baby bunny....well yeah I want to tell you something that I'm choosing a girl for you bunny boy"... little giggles lefts from grams....

"Grams not again plzz... moreover I have you then I don't want another girl to find my peace" boy said with chuckled.....

"How dare you mr.jeon" shouts on him

"Yeah it's me. Defination of dare grams" boy said with proud voice....

"You little devil come home early and ik it's raining so drive safe" grams said with angry+worried voice ....

"Then give me hot kiss grams then I'll come in time....hehe..." A sweet giggles left from jungkook...

"Youuuuuuu idiottttttttt Jeonnnnnn.... come home safely ok...."said grams with stern....

"Yeah yeah love definitely....but..hello hellooooooo hellooooooo...ahhhhh.......gramssssshhh....ahhhhh"......." Loud voice Left from boy......

Accident happened......

....................................

All this has happened so far...

One bloody year.......

"Where is my sweet bunny? where is my cold boy towards employees? Where is my caring boy?" Tears left from grams eyes.....

Why this situation to my bunny ? What did he do wrong? First their parents left him in accident..... then like this..what do you want from us god...we did nothing harm to others but now we both are in a pathetic situation.....why this? Why?
When will my baby find happiness and love?

When........

Her eyes told something pain....
But her smile plastering only for her baby bunny.....

Now our baby bunny look...

That's it for today ......

Welcome to my book purple flowers ........

I purple u all.....

Ignore my mistakes.....and happy Sunday.....

Bye bye .....

Sona❤️.....