Face the fact ...1...

❤️

.

.

.
❤️

Flashback....

TAE.....

I know .... I know.... I can do this....I can! Yes u can tae ...you can.....
I took a long deep breath to comfort my self and act like that I'm angry infront of my baby....

On the other hand my baby is playing with his new iron man collection and said he is the school teacher for them . If they didn't listen him ,then he will going to give punishment to them all ....

I was starting his antiques since two hours and at first I smiled but I want to be strict with him....

And I thought to change my self into cold and sassy .... Bitchhh mode on....

"Kookieee"...... I raised my voice on him...

He fliched at my voice .... because it's cold....

He side eyed on me and asked with raising his eyebrows in "what"....

I got up from the bed and head towards him to asked that " don't u have home work kookieee" ... yesterday I told u so many things did u forgot all haan" that's it his eyes got tears it will burst in any time...now I hate myself for reason of his tears....

I composed my self to treat him the same ...

Get up kookie , u r being soo lazy and naughty day by day.... U are careless in ur studies.. u didn't do a single good work to mommy....

All are scolding me with ur antiques....

Yesterday u got hurted a man because he was staring at me.... And then evening You broke our neighbours windows .....
Then today u almost burn the uncle David car....
And u pushed our maid from the stairs.....

What's wrong with u kookieee?.....

I almost shouted on him....

"I didn't do anything wrong.... Don't shout on me mommy".....he lowered his face and hide his tears from his mommy.......

U did everything wrong.... Now even didn't accept the truth....
Because of me u did all this....
I hate myself to being with u!
I hate it!
I hate u kookieee......
I really hateee you....

"Don't say that word to me" his voice is not his real.... He never used it infront of his mommy....

"What else I can do"...
I'm a piece of waste to here .. i even don't know how to take care of u!
Even I couldn't control over you....
I really hate my self..... And u..... I pointed to his face and said

I hate you For reallllllllll.....
I don't want to be here with you....
I'm goinggggh..... I used my high pich voice to burn the situation......

"STOP IT TAE" ......." JUST STOP THERE"..... Jungkook shouted like lion roar ....

"That's what I want!.." I thought it in my mind
..tears brimmed in my eyes but I controlled them..

"And whom you to say that to me?
I don't stop myself and I'm going far away from you...." I snapped at him with same rage....

"YOU CANNOT MOVE OR A SINGLE STEP !
NOT EVEN A SINGLE STEP FORWARD" he replied with same roar voice....

"Oh really!
Then see what I can do is with ur own eyes" i stepped towards the door in few steps only.....

He rushed to me With his quick long foot steps he reached me and dragged into a bonecush hug.......

At first I was winced in pain...."ssss ahh". .....the word only left from my mouth.......

.

"DON'T U DARE TO MOVE FROM ME....KIM TAEHYUNG...." he raised his voice in high while hugging me very tight...

.

I was scared to the core.... I don't know want to do....but I have to continue it... I don't know what to talk for next... But I continued...with

.

"Jungkook you are hurting me....leave me.... I want to go ...i said leave me....
Don't you....ummmm...." I struggled in his embrace...

"He locked my lips with him.... It's really a rough kiss only his anger pudding in it.. he is trying to apart my lips with his rough one.. i couldn't allow him... because it's not good... He is CEO of Jeon corporation, moreover he is my baby kookiee.....no ...no...no.... Tae you doing wrong ... Back off from him tae ...back off....." With that I pushed him by using my all strength....

.

.
Tears only left from my eyes ... But he is not changed, he is with same rage and anger to wards me... His sharp. Orbs explained me everything that he is in full rage....

.

.

" How dare you mr.jeon jungkook!
Why did you do this to me, why you forced me to do th...." I cut off by his words

" I love you Kim Tae Hyung" his melody voice reached my ears....

That's it and I'm no more ....
I was like statue....numb, I can't here anything right now ...
Only his words echoed in my ears...

.he closed his eyes and repeated it in loud....

I LOVE YOU ...I LOVE YOU ...I FUCKING LOVE YOU.. I REALLY LOVE YOU DAMN IT. MR.KIM TAE HYUNG....DO U HEAR ME.......
" Male shouted anger while holding tae shoulders tightly.....

.
" N...no..." The only word left from tae lips while I bent his face down ....
He don't want to cantact with his eyes ..
.
.

~. ~~. ~~. ~. ~

Present ❤️.....
.

.

"Mommy"........tears formed in his hazel eyes.... It will burst out in anytime......

I don't know what to say him ,to understand the situation.. tears flowing from my eyes and my top 3 shirt button are opened.....

I don't know whether it's good or bad but I shoved my boobies in his mouth.... And he quickly latched his lips on my boobie and sucked like a hungry pup.... I left a moan in instant ....

I hugged him very tight..... I ruffled his hair smoothly ....tears flowing from my eyes continuously....as I consoled him and telling everything will be alright and don't be scared baby ...with that I gave number of kisses on his face......... He giggled at every kiss of mine ....

Now I'm feeling relaxed...
He forgot everything......
He didn't remember anything....
Now he is his kookieee.....

~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~

And this is for u Na Roja 😂
min_miniature

Hiiiiiii.....
How are you all....
Plz don't go in silent after reading...
Show some mercy on me...

Will meet evening bcz i want to give double update ...hehe🤭

Sona❤️

Half truth revealed....