Face the Fact : 2

❤️
.

.

.
.

Flash back....
.
.

Jungkook closed his eyes and repeated it in loud....

I LOVE YOU ...I LOVE .....YOU ...
I FUCKING LOVE YOU..
I REALLY LOVE YOU DAMN IT.
MR.KIM TAE HYUNG....
DO U HEAR ME .......
" Male shouted anger while holding tae shoulders tightly.....

.
" N...no..." The only word left from tae lips while tae bent his face down ....
He don't want to gave a eye cantact with him ..

"I don't need ur permission to do things.... And u will be mine....
MINE ONLY TAE.." Tae flinched at jungkook words....
.

Again I want to kiss him.. I want to taste his beautiful berries....
I love his scent.. it's like a magic love portion worked on me ..
My eyes only on him... I want his everything... If I'm going back then I lost him forever.... So I need to do this.... I will mark him as mine .. then no one will seperate us ..
Even tae don't have a option or idea to left me... I want to court him..
I know it's wrong but I have to do it for my love.... I know I'm being selfish but I don't have any choice....I'm sorry tae....

"J..ju...jung....jungkook u ....are..... not .....in..... good health condition so leave me.... We can talk.... We can talk about it later.....and th...thi....this....
This is not love jungkook" tae assured me to accept the truth which he doesn't know about the actual truth ,its my love for him....

I dragged him into mine.. i caressed his face with my rough hands.and my other hand is on his slim waist....he literally shivered with my touch...
I can sense his shivered body in mine...

"We don't have any talk tae..... We only have one thing to do is making love with eachother is the right option you know " I smirked......
.
.

Tae got shocked by jungkook words....
.
.

"Making love?
No no...no....no jungkook.... it's...
Wrongggg......
I'm not here for ur pleasure toy....
Just leave me basterd...I want to gooooo...levae me.... leave me jungkook.....I said leave" I struggled in his hold and finally I dare to raised my hand on him...

I caught his hand with mine....

"Oh really tae !
Don't be sassy infront me tae.. and ur punishment going to be worst than anything.... Now I really want to fuckk you " with that I dragged him to the bed .he struggle alot to escape from the situation. Again i pushed him on bed and i hoverd on him....
.
.

" Leave me u bastrurrdddddddddddd...just leave me.... Some one please helpppppp.
Helpppp......helpppp meeee..helppppp."tae cried and screamed....
.
..

.

Clickkkk.....

Door got open by grams....

TAE...

As we planned for Jungkook to get his memyback but in the process I got stucked...

He said that he loves me!
Now how can I react with his statement...
Do I love him?..
I just here to take care of him...
He doesn't deserve a orphan like me..
I'm here to cure his health and take care of him...there is nothing between us...

.
.
I was really scared when he want me to make him... He want to make love with me.... I need help... I want to call grams....then I shouted help for seeking her help...

Suddenly door opened...

There she is ....
I really thank to her to came at right time.... But not in a good view... I'm under jungkook which is really scary view.. jungkook was in shocked...he get over off me and stand near her..he Left me alone on the bed . ..He didn't expect grams arrival.. she came close to him and a harsh slap landed on his face.....