Ms beautiful....

Life is not the same for everyone....

God has written on everyone's head...

Everyone has their own story ...
Winning or losing is completely depends upon the person....

Let's see who is the another person struggled in their life ....

"I'm really kind to you Kim taehyung why don't you understand it . I'm just asking  your body for one night isn't it a big problem dear? You know what tae many seniors did this to me bcz of my signature on their project...

I'm the HOD and your bad and my good luck was I'm the dean to this college so you have to obey me darling" man trying to  trail his finger on tae face ...

But tae avoid him....

"Si...sir ......I'm not gonna do this sir.....cried...... I'm not a such a person who you think sir.....plzzz sir let me leave..... Plz have some mercy on me sir I don't have anyone on this earth sir..... sniffled..... Plzz sir plzzz I beg u sir....." Tae kneel down infron of principal and cried alot.....

"If you are not accept my proposal you will be failed tae" said male sternly and evil smirk plastered on his face.....

With lot of struggle and cries finally tae spoke to him that "I need time sir plzz.... plzzz. Sir....."....cried and tears falling continuously....

"You said this before now I won't give any options and choices to you ms. beautiful ....and this is ur last sem how can I trust u now....so tonight u have to lay under me baby.....I'm really eagerly waiting for you..... I want to fuck you so bad you know. I never came this much low to anyone but it's really different in your case. So tonight is our night get ready baby .... " Said male and left from the office room........

Tae cried alot and he hugged his knees and buried his face into it.....

.........................................................

Some where on the earth.....

"Hey tae calm down...calm down bestie... There is another way to get your degree you know... Just plz baby plz calm down" jimin assured tae to nothing will happen.....

"He.....he ....he ... said..... that ......he wa....want.....m....me.... me today.... "cried tae

Then do it tae ....

Tae got shocked....

..............................

Flash flashhhhhh........

The most famous medical college from Seoul which is Jeon's medical college principal got arrested because  he molested Many students .....

Tae ears perked ......

He jumped in happy and hugged his bestie....and swirled together......

"How"..?

"Credit goes to Mr .meow.. yes i said your entire story to my boyfriend he took this very serious and see the result" he showed his princess style gesture wide his hands....

"You are really my soulmate jiminah....i love you sooo much....i ....i really....do.... don't....kn....know .....how to....than....thak....you for each and.....ev...every help......" Tae Cried and hugged his bestie......

Shut up! ....i did nothing.... I'm your bestie moreover I'm your soulmate.....so this natural thing between us so stop crying focus on your studies.,......jimin said while wiping tae tears .,....

"But fee"...... Tae inner thoughts,...

______________________

Someone watching the current news about principal......