it's a no....but yes

Tae got panicked when a youg men that too stranger person hugged him infront of all.. which is really unexpected situation.. moreover he called me as mommy...what the hell is happening with me....who is he ...

"Mommy" happy tears brimmed jk's eyes.....

Tae turned to face jk but tae was lost in jk's handsome face and innocent looks finally tae noticed jk eyes are wet ...but why?

"Ah....ahhh ex... excuse me ! May I know who are you?" Soft voice left from tae...

Jk cried alot after hearing his mommy words.... hiccups......

"Excuse me sir..he is Jeon jungkook... The owner of Jeon corporations.and mrs.jeon want to talk with you so plz come this side sir....." said male in polite

Tae ready to releave from jk but our bunny is always a bunny who always want his mommy with him..so he glued with tae...this thing got irritating tae by jk behaviour....still jk holds his mommy and dragged tae to his Grams.......

Mrs.jeon looks so straight into tae's eyes ....

" No doubt she is really an iron lady that's y she controlled entire Jeon's corporation" tae thought..

Tae " good afternoon Mrs.jeon"......bowed at 90 degree...

Mrs.jeaon with a stern voice " impressed Mr.?" Raised her eye brow to know his name ...

"Taehyung......Kim taehyung" said tae with polite voice ....

" Nice name mr.kim..... well comming to the main point. we are here to gave a good an opportunity to you ..and ik you are from Jeon medical college. even I know about your fees issue ..

A pause.....

We cleared your entire fee mr.kim....

Only u have to do is .......

Be my bunny mommyyyy....

Which is nanny to my bunny....." Said mrs.jeon with very confident look....

...........

"Ahhh ....mmm....I'm sorry ma'am I can't do this. I know I am poor but it doesn't matter to do anything which is  against to me ...and your bunny is not a kid ...who wants to be a mommy to a n adult one ma'am . Iam not the person who think you are. And I'm not a slut .the news spreading over me is not my fault...it's him.... tears brimmed in his eyes ...... It's only him ma'am ....your medical college principal.... He is a disgusting piece..
I'm I'm sorry ....." He couldn't controlled himself but he managed a little....

" Shut up mr.kim..he is my baby bunny, ofcourse he is an adult but he meat an accident in an year back..
He just lost his memory and he stucked at his 4 years old age .... That's y he behaved like a child... And finally he is a gem and pure.... We thought you are a perfect person to cure my baby bunny but you are not good person then how will you become a good doctor to people.....good bye Mr.kim.....

And yeah u don't need to pay back us....

Keep concentrate on your studies...

Good bye ....

" left Mrs Jeon in anger

" Grams ..... .u old lady y u are angry at my mommy? U idiot grams don't u know how to talk with my mommy.....my mommy is precious......he have good heart than u ...he is gold...say sorry to my mommy......say nowwwwww" said jk and in a little anger....

Tae heart melted by jk words.....
No one in the world took him their side . without a relation jk accepted tae as his mommy..... Tae look at into jk's eyes.....

"Baby bunn he is not your mommy.... I was at my wrong " said female caressing his face ....

But our double bunny is too dangerous......so he whinned at grams and looking into tae's eyes then said" mommy we are sorry.... What grams said is not good..... Plzz mommy come home....i really missed you alot ....i need you mommy.... If I do any mistakes you will punish me ,bear me do whatever you what but don't leave me mommy....I'm scared mommy.....plz.....plzzzz.dont ..... don't.....le .....leave me mommy....i....i ...be....beg.....beg you mommyyy.". he fell down on his knees . And he holds his hands infront of his mommy and cried alot.......

Grams eyes brimmed with tears ...
But she is strong.....she  show off it from them....

Tae melting a little he knelt down to jk and he grabbed jk into his arms and he caressed his back to console him.....

"I'm coming for you baby".....said tae in jk ears......

"Really"

"Yes baby".... Wiped jk tears.......

(I know so many people get confused at his sudden decision but sometimes we are connected with people very easily. Sometimes it will give good but most of the time it's worst.. it's a ff....
But I'm serious I'm the person who will connect with people very easily.
But later I decided to talk with my best persons only. If they are true with me I was the same to them...if they are not loyal with me then I quit my self from their lives.)

..............................................................

Tae bid good bye to jimin and jin hyung.....

But somewhere both are happy with tae decision.....

...............................................................

Garms and jk ,tae went to Jeon
mansion......

" Mommy look ........this is our homeee......and seee........that is my room.....there are so many toys for us mommy" said male excited.....

Jk dragged tae hand to his room and said

"Mommy I'm sleepy....let's sleep...a yawn left from jungkook "...

"Mommyyyy......let's sleep in our bed"

Shocked.......

Then.........

..................tae gulped .............

Come mommyyyyyyyyyy

..................................................

Ignore my mistakes shower some love...
Your sona❤️