love story: 1❤️

❤️💓😌

.

.
Journey begins....

Let's go for a love ride.....
brroooommmmm brooommmm....

.

.

❤️

.

Grams...

.
I'm really ashamed of you jungkook..
Am i giving this moral values to you?
Am i raising u like this to disrespect  others?Answer me jungkook...she shouted on jungkook

.

.

Whether Jungkook stayed in silent....
His eyes looking down ...

After 1 hell minute ...

jungkook rushed to grams and gave a bone crush hug and we can hear only sobs sniffles left from him....

.
.
Grams patted his back to consoled him,and telling good things to soothening his heart....

.
.
"Why did you do this jungkook ..haan..
What kind of behaviour it was?"she asked him in low voice while kissing on his nape...

.

Jungkook sniffles continuously...hold her in tight ...
.
"Baby Don't ask me anything right now ....
Just ....just say me say me.... that u missed me...

(with that he hugged her in very tight)

and u...u....u loved....me.. loved me soo very much....call me ...call me ...bunny ...okay..." Jungkook mumbled while crying in his grams hands...
.
.

..." Idiot baby haan"grams narrowed his eyes to jungkook,she chuckled at his cute bunny behaviour and slapped him a little......
.
.
.

He pulled back from hug and said

     "U old lady ,u never shouted on me in my life but now see..
U changed ..
U changed alottt....
u changed for tae..."again he whinsed and mumbled with cute voice...

A chuckled left from grams and said
"So now I'm ur old lady ,not a girl friend right" she winked at him and looked at tae again she teased him infront of tae "don't u want to marry me bunny baby"..."I thought I'm ur would be"....grams controlled his smiles....

.
.
.
"Hey you old goofie don't tease me infront of him, what he thought about my character..stop lying u old wine...
You know what
I'm an international virgin pure boy you know...." male said with no hesitation while slightly tapped on her shoulder ....

.

.

Tae doesn't get anything and looks at both of them strangely...
"Are They serious? may b are they thought ...... Th .. that......I'm their toy" tears flowing from his eyes

.
.
"U are not" male melodious voice ringed in his ear....he look at him with doe eyes ...

.
An- don't ask me how he know!
It's a language of love...😌❤️

.
Both grams and jungkook looked at eachother smiled and then stepped towards to tae....

.
.
Grams took tae into a hug ..her embrace is comfortable zone to tae..... And tae deserve it ..tae sobbed in her embrace this much bond is enough for his life ..
He never tasted the family love.... here he got more care and love from grams ....

and

Kookie.....

It's only jimin and jin hyung who always cared about him....
But here two strangers helped in and cared him loved him as he is their family....
Tae want to live like this ...
Being a orphan is difficult to get love and care....
This thought enough to cry more....tae back  hugged her ..