bunny and his mommy!

Smiles , giggles,runningggg.....

Now jungkook is the happiest person well i guess.....

Mommy look .....look mommy....this....this ..this is our homeee......and seee........that is my room.....there are so many toys for us mommy come ill show u all comeee.... mommy come. Fasttt" said male excitedly.....

Jk dragged tae hand to his room and said.....

Jungkook showing all his toy collection,and took a tour in his room along with tae . The room was 4 partition which consists his playroom along with playstation,gym room punch bag aside , library along with buddle of files and 4 loptops. A special room only filled with music instrument . on the other side a beautiful view with swimming pool at balcony area .....

Jungkook room was really classy,rich . beautiful paintings and antique pieces and jungkook pictures hanged on walls .. Every corner covered with long curtains decorated with fresh Roses and tulips daisy flower vases ..... It's really a beautiful ...

Jungkook showing everything to tae and he said at last "these all for u mommy".... He was happy.. he was happy with his mommy.... Anyone can see the happiness in his eyes ..tae was mesmerized by jungkook childish behaviour a smile left from the corner of his lips...

Both are settled on the bed...

Knock knock....

"Bunny..."..... jungkook Heard a voice

"Come in".....

Maid came with breakfast tray ,and jungkook snacks, medicine too....

"Bunny here is ur snacks and milk and ur medicines. Tae this is for u baby have it " she forwarded a plate full of breakfast to tae ....

Immediately, Jungkook took the plate and said "this is really a small amount of food....this isn't enough to my mommy..... my mommy want to eat more healthy food like protein, calories , fibre and vitamins everything...see my mommy look so pale.....he don't have any strength. Look my mommy was really delicate.... fragile mommy😗....."said male with worried voice......

Tae got surprised by jungkook words . It's only few hours staying with him but he observed everything.....

Tae came from his thoughts.....

" But I'm good ...I'm not hungry at all"said tae with hesitate....

"What! mommy are you serious. Look at ur self in the mirror and u look so lean ...and u have dark circles under ur eyes ...this is not a good sign of good health.... Wait I will feed u ....open ur mouth...aaaahhhhh.....open mommy" jungkook forwarded a spoon full of food to tae ....

Tae got tears and loving jungkook care and his attention on him...he mouthed that food.....

Grams smiled at his bunny and said"Whatever bunny boy ! It's u and ur mommy..... jungkook chuckled at hi grams word.....(my mommy)...so do whatever u want okay bunny.. then she turn to tae and said"tae i have some work to do . It will take some time to back to home so plz take care of my bunny okay!"....

Tae nodded her head as yes!

Grams left with a happy smile...

Jungkook started to feed his mommy.... Tae is eating like a obedient kid....

After few amount he said that "I'm full". But jungkook not satisfied with it .. he feeded him as much as he can... At last jungkook finished 2 plates of food, feeding to tae...tae left a burp sound ....

Now he is satisfied ....

Now it's ur turn to take medicines !right?tae Smiled at jungkook lovingly....