Disclaimer and Story

Everything belongs to Shonda Rhimes and directors and producers of Grey's Anatomy except the character Elsa Smith and the slight adjustments in the story. Elsa Smith belongs to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In this story Derek and Meredith meet at the bar and then have sex at her home but Derek doesn't approach Meredith much in the hospital as shown in the series. But they start sleeping around but no one in hospital knows except her friends Cristina,Alex,George and Izzie. When Derek starts to feel that Meredith has started liking him he tells her that he is married but getting divorced soon. After that they stop sleeping around that much  and one day Richard sees them kissing  in his room when he had eye surgery . Richard tells Meredith that this is not right but she ignores him saying that nothing serious has been going on.
Richard then calls Addison and she meets Derek outside the hospital same as shown in the series except that Derek and Meredith have been arguing. Derek than talks to Richard about Addison same as shown in the series. When Meredith comes to Derek's trailer a week later he tells her the whole truth about how Addison cheated on him with Mark his best friend. Meredith asks him what she means to him Derek tells her he likes spending time with her and they just have been sleeping around and after he told her that he was married and was getting divorced that has stopped too. He tells her that it takes a lot to build a relationship not just sleeping around. The time he has been taking in getting a divorce is because he has spent Eleven birthdays, eleven Christmases and eleven years of happiness and pain with Addison and he can't just throw it away like this . Derek tells her that Addison has asked him to give their marriage a second chance and he thinks he is gonna try to work it out with her.
As decided Addison and Derek try to work on their marriage but things doesn't get better and they decide to get divorced. The divorce date has been set in a fortnight and it's been two months that things between Derek and Meredith ended. Things are now a little good between them. Mark has also started working at Seattle Grace and he has been trying to make things better with Derek.

This patient Mr Miller had a successful  heart surgery but he has a very rare tumour in his brain which is nearly inoperable. Dr. Elsa Smith who performed his heart surgery and removed his tumor from lungs and liver has told him about Derek . So he has come to Seattle Grace in hopes of getting his brain tumour treated.

To be continued....