Chapter 4

The day passed by and everybody was waiting for Elsa Smith.
In cafeteria
"I don't believe she's coming.I mean the woman has not contacted them since eleven years and now she's coming"Izzie said.
"The real question is though that why she hasn't contacted them. What happened eleven years before that they haven't talked? Meredith asked.
"Shepherd's wedding" George said.
"So you mean she was in love with him and then went away when he got married." Izzie said.
"I don't care whatever happened. I am going to try to scrub in her surgeries maximum" Alex told them.
"We will see."Cristina said competitively.
"Let's go ,before Bailey punishes us" Alex said.
When they were passing by the reception they heard someone asking about Cheif Webber.
"Tell Cheif Webber that Dr. Smith is here." the lady said to the receptionist.
When they heard Dr. Smith and ran to her .
"Dr Smith" Alex said from behind and the woman faced towards them . She was a 5'3 something woman ,short blonde hair dressed someone like a secretary.
"You are not Dr. Smith" Cristina said
"What are you saying?"George said silencing her and apologized to the lady.
"No, she's right. I am not Dr. Smith . I am her secretary Allison." the lady replied.
"So where's Dr Smith? Has she not come? " Meredith asked.
Just then a lady walked in the hospital in a black attire and a black handbag like she owned the place and  Allison quickly went towards her.

"Oh my fucking god "Alex said
"She is a goddess in flesh."Cristina said.
"She's beautiful." George said
"She's fucking McMcHot "Izzie said.
"She's coming here "Meredith said.
When she came towards where others were standing Allison informed her that the receptionist is not having it.
"Dr Smith I 'm Cristina Yang, I'm Alex Karev ,I'm Izzie stevens, Meredith Grey, George O' Malley" They all introduced themselves together.
" It will take me time to remember your names but please inform Cheif Webber about my visit ,even if he's in surgery and please make it q.."as Elsa was saying someone cut her in.
"El is it you?" Mark asked not believing on his eyes.
"Oh my god, El is it really you"Mark again asked and then went and touched her with tears in his eyes. He touched her face and kissed on her forehead while continuously crying and saying "Oh El how I missed you" and then picked her and hugged her .
Elsa also had tears in her eyes and hugged him back .
"I missed you too Mark" Elsa said.
"This is my sister" Mark shouted and told everyone and she slapped on his hand.
He again hugged her and stood there crying not leaving and everybody had gathered around him.
Alex had gone to inform Richard about Elsa but he didn't know Derek was in tge surgery.
"Cheif sorry for intruding , But Dr Smith is here . She asked you to make it quick even if you're in surgery"Alex said .
"What,What did you say?"Derek asked not believing what he had heard.
" Dr. Shepherd, Dr Smith is here" Alex replied hesitating a little.
"Please close it for me." saying Derek went outside as fast as he could and ran towards the hall and there he saw a woman in Mark's arms and both of them hugging each other. He saw Mark crying and Mark nodded when he saw Derek.
Elsa's back was towards Derek so she didn't know he was here and she said " Big brother I'm not able to breathe. Please spare me" and the viewers who had gathered smiled.
"El"said Derek from behind and Elsa froze her face faded and Mark looked towards her and he nodded telling her that everything will be okay and then she slowly faced towards Derek.
"Oh my God El ,you are here "Derek said and he didn't realise he was crying.
Elsa moved towards him and closed the distance. She tried to hug him but he didn't let her but she held him with all her might. He tried to free himself from her grip but it seemed like he had no strength and she had some newfound strength and then he gave in and cried bitterly on her shoulder. She let him do it and after some time he moved to look at her face still holding her in his arms like she will slip away if he left her . He took a good look of her face and said " You still look the same" his voice cane out as a sob. Then he caressed her face with her thumb and kissed on her forehead and said " I missed you so much little monkey, though I am still not talking to you" tightening the hug .
Mark came to them and hugged both of them Elsa was in the middle and they hugged her like she would slip away if they let her go.
"I am not able to breathe, please let me go" Elsa said but they didn't listen to her.
She tried to move herself but her efforts were in vain. "Someone please help me, I will let you guys scrub in ,in my surgeries whoever will help me" she said in a low voice.
"And I will not let you scrub in any of my surgeries,if anybody tried to help her, there's no guarantee that she will be here but there is full guarantee that I'm here" warned Derek.
"Same as Derek" Mark said.
And no one dared to move.
"Are you not going to let me be in the OR? Richard asked.
"Release Dr. Smith right now" he ordered and they did release her and Elsa coughed, Allison brought her water as quick as she could.
"Dr. Smith we didn't expected such a entry" Richard said forwarding his hand.
"I didn't expect such a welcome myself Dr. Webber" Elsa replied with a smile taking his hand in for the handshake.
"This way Dr Smith"Richard showed her the way to his cabin and she went with him ignoring Mark and Derek and Allison followed her like a little puppy.