Chapter 2

A week passes by and the interns are trying to find gifts for Mark's and Derek's special someone. Mark and Derek are in cafeteria when the interns come to them.
"So what did you get"asked Mark.
"You have to atleast tell us about the person ,we just know that the person is a She, what is the occasion,tell us something about her"replied Meredith getting frustrated.
"She is someone who is very mature, stable but very freaky. She is honest, kind, spontaneous, open-minded ,strong -willed . Very crazy though "Derek said laughing.
"Impatient, outspoken ,purest heart I have ever met , If she's your friend she is with no motives and doesn't ask for anything but has very high expectations. If you prove you deserve her she will love you with everything she has . She oversleeps despite being a doctor,she overthinks ,overstress, overlove and has a dark side you don't want to mess with ,  ...... a lot crazy we know" Marks replied laughing .
"She will make you scream with frustration but she will be there at 2 am no matter where you are stuck at.She values efforts and the consistency . She knows everything about you without asking. I don't know how but she just knows. She believes in fixing things right away. If you are hurting or even tensed she just knows and she will fix it for you. She is someone "I don't know how I will do it but I will get it done." She's a huge huge introvert .When she gets mad you can see the evil in her eyes." Derek said laughing with lots of admiration and love .
"When she gets mad she's the biggest devil in flesh. She gets vicious with truths and you can never win in an argument with her.If you seem yourself to be in an argument with her RUN . She's the most sweetest,gentle and kind person you will ever meet.She is the most loyal person I have ever met. "said Mark.
"She remembers the little things about you . She's all about emotions and feelings.She's a fantastic friend, and an inspirational conversationalist ,a sweet lover.She's selfless in her love. She forgives but doesn't forget though she will never hold it against you. She's private and very sensitive . Her favourite colour is white and loves water. She loves flowers,white lilies are her favourite. When she smiles you will feel that everything is going to fall in place.She is beautiful."  Derek said with love and a sweet smile.
"It's her Birthday."Mark said in a low voice.
Both Mark's and Derek's pager went on .
"Please return those gifts we don't like anything and start your quest" said Mark standing up and both went their ways .
Addison who was on leave since more than a week saw the interns bringing and removing the gifts and she marched towards Richard's office.
"Are they making them buy gifts?" she asked Richard.
"Thank god you are here. Do something about it and Derek has taken up an inoperable surgery." replied Richard.
"Please page everyone" said Addison.
All five of the interns and Bailey came.
"So have they liked any gift?"Addison asked knowing the answer.
"Not even the slightest " replied Cristina.
"Is there a way we can stop them?" asked Richard hoping for a positive answer.
"I afraid no. If you don't try to find the gift they will not let you enter the OR for a month and if you continue your search they will definitely let you scrub in in a surgery and even will teach you the procedures and will let you do also." replied Addison.
"Can you do something about the surgery?" asked Richard. Addison asked what was he talking about and Bailey explained everything.
"Elsa Smith" saying Addison sat on the chair with surprise and shock.
"Elsa Smith sent Mr. Miller to Derek ..to Derek...Elsa Smith " asked Addison confirming that she has heard right.
Richard nodded.
"Do you even know who Elsa Smith is? If she has sent somebody to Derek and if she believes that Derek can do it then he can do it." replied Addison.
Everybody was surprised.
"We know Dr Smith is a renowned cardiothoracic surgeon and her work is commendable at such a small age . We know she was nominated for Harper Avery award, we also know that Mark and Derek knows her personally. But Addison this surgery has less than 1% chance and even  Burke's stay is also delayed and he will not be coming for atleast a month." said Richard.
"But Elsa will not do anything that will do even a percent of harm to Derek or Mark. Do you even know in almost last eleven years this is the first time she has spoken to them.This is the first time she has ever contacted or even sent a message.Do you even know how important she's to them? Why will she send someone that Derek will not be able to operate on ? " asked Addison.
"Addison look at the case the surving chances of the patient are less than one percent. The patient had a recent heart surgery and liver and lungs tumor removed. It's very important for us to have high class cardiothoracic surgeon either Burke or Dr. Smith herself. As you are saying that Dr Smith is very important to Derek and this's the first time in eleven years she has contacted him. What will it do to Derek if he fails ,he will never be able to overcome the trauma of failing himself and her, he will never be able to operate again." said Richard.
"Though how important is she to them and how does she look" Alex asked amusingly.
"She is one hell of a woman, hot ,sexy beautiful whatever you say and talking about important she's the only woman that Mark has known who's this beautiful and has never ever tried to sleep with. She's his sister though they don't have any blood ties or any other relationship." Addison answered with a smirk.
"What " everybody said collectively with shock written all over their face.
Changing the situation Richard asked Addison how can they call Dr Smith but she replied that she will never come even if Richard himself convinces or requests her and tells him that she has no way of making Smith come and started going.
"But she said that she wants Derek and you to work things out and if I correctly understands then she can convince Derek to truly give your marriage another chance"Richard said playing his mastercard and Addison stopped in her tracks and she turned towards him and sat down on the chair holding her head.
"Richard I really want my marriage to work . But I have no way to bring Elsa here she will not come even if you are the president. She will not come for no one " replied Addison.
"No one but him she will come for him" said George.
"Yes , Yes she will come for Derek . If we explain everything to her then she will come for Derek . She has to come for Derek."Addison said with excitement.
"Bring my laptop, I will write to her." told Addison.
Addison closes her eyes and thanks her stars.