~Sleepy Mornings~

"Quiet, Vee, or they'll wake up," Hunter heard Luz's voice say when he woke up. Had something happened? Had he missed something while he was sleeping? Sleeping? SLEEPING? He had actually slept! And better than he ever had before. He didn't remember ever having slept so fantastically.

A soft click rudely jolted him out of his thoughts. It sounded almost like that camera thing Luz was taking pictures with on her mobile phone. Was she taking photo of someone? And anyway, why-

And that's when Hunter was suddenly overcome with memories from the night before. How he couldn't fall asleep and went to make himself cocoa, how he had found Willow crying on the couch and had tried to cheer her up. How Willow had leaned against him and her warmth had made him so comfortable but also incredibly sleepy. How she had smiled. How he had fallen asleep ... Oh no.

Luz and Vee were taking pictures of Willow and him! Hunter opened his eyes a crack and saw Luz grinning at her mobile phone and showing Vee the picture she had apparently just taken of Willow and him.

Hunter was about to say something in protest, but paused when his eyes fell on the sleeping Willow, cuddled into his side right beside to him. Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was very quiet.

The asleep Willow was super sweet. And the warmth of her body pressed directly against his was more than wonderful and comforting.

Hunter realized something. Had he slept better because Willow and he had layed arm in arm?
Or was it simply because of the warmth her body radiated? Maybe both? Or was Hunter just going crazy?

"Well, did you sleep well?" Luz asked with a broad grin, and Hunter's face twisted.

He sighed. "Luz I- "

But he paused as Willow began to move in his arms. Oh no, had he woken her up? Hunter's attention was all on Willow and everything he had wanted to say to Luz had completely slipped his mind.

Slowly Willow opened her eyes and frowned in confusion. Then she blinked a few times before she seemed to remember why she woke up on the couch and not in her bed. Then she blushed a little.

She rubbed her eyes and mumbled a little sleepily, "Morning guys."

"What happened last night?" Luz asked smiling, raising her eyebrows demonstratively several times. Hunter decided to ignore her and instead asked Willow in a soft voice, "Did you sleep well?"

She smiled softly and Hunter felt his heart start beating faster again. "Quite well. Thanks for yesterday. I think I really needed that."

"No- no problem."he murmured, feeling the tips of his ears turn red. Whenever Willow looked at him, he just went weak. But in a good way. She released so many feelings in him and each one was good and made him happier.

He looked at Willow for a while before averting his eyes. After all, he wanted to prevent her from thinking he was creepy.

And yet, Hunter couldn't help but notice that all his negative thoughts seemed to be wiped away as soon as she was near him. He had never thought it possible that another person could have such an effect on him. But Willow had that effect, and Hunter wouldn't trade that fact for anything in the world.