Chapter Nine - You're Dying?

**Chapter Warnings**
NSFW
Discussion of death/possible death

Vibe: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)  by Emily Browning

Enjoy!!

~

The weight in the mattress shifted, causing you to stir slightly. But your sleepiness consumed you again and you drifted back into a contented sleep. Your eyes didn't open back up until you felt a hand softly stroke the side of your face.

You found Jack sitting on the edge of the bed in his robe, looking down at you.

"Hey there, sleepy head." He bent down and kissed your forehead, then cheek, then finally your lips. You were still slightly asleep, so you made feeble attempts to reciprocate. As much as you wanted to kiss him back, your body was just so relaxed. It made Jack chuckle softly.

It was morning and you laid naked beneath his bed covers. The evening before came flooding back into your memories, you loved Jack Gladney. You couldn't stop thinking it all night, even as he held you close and fell asleep with you in his arms...

Jack slowly peeled the covers off, making you groan slightly. But you were silenced as his kisses started to trail over your shoulder and down your arm until he was gently pushing you to your back so he could pepper your chest with kisses. Teasing and sucking your sensitive nipples. If you weren't awake a moment ago, you were now. Jack had you panting and clutching at his head.

"It's just us, you can make as much noise as you need to," Jack said.

"No kids?"

"No kids," Jack confirmed, spreading your thighs apart so he could sink between them.

"I got them off to school." He kissed your core, making your shiver. The memory of last night was not missed and instantly your body craved more. Jack and his skill to quickly seduce you...would you ever get used to it?

"Don't you have to go to school?"

"Mmm, mm," Jack hummed against your clit, making you grind against his lips, asking for more vibrations. "No lectures today. I could go into work, but who would do that when they have a beautiful naked woman in their bed that needs to be attended to?"

Then his mouth was fully on you.

You fisted his hair and cried out, arching your back off the bed.

"You're so goooohhd at this," you moaned.

In a matter of minutes Jack had you on the edge again, and the same emotions from the night before bubbled up. Before you could even think, you were shouting, "Oh Jack, I think I love you!"

Jack suddenly stopped and peeled his lips from you, making a popping sound. He looked at you in shock. Then slowly, a smile began to creep over his wet lips, and your stomach filled with butterflies as he crawled up your body. You sat up, meeting him in the middle.

"You do?" he asked sweetly.

You nodded, laughing slightly at his dumbfounded expression. "I do. Yeah."

Jack kissed you suddenly with great enthusiasm, and when he pulled away, he breathlessly said, "I love you too!"...

The two of you stayed in bed for the rest of the morning, making love to one another and cuddling. It would probably be defined as sickeningly sweet but you didn't care. You were Jack's and that's all that mattered.

Eventually you showered and made your way downstairs to prep some kind of meal after the appetite the two of you worked up.

"Can we just go back to bed?" Jack asked, coming up from behind and wrapping his arms around your middle. He smelled of bar soap and aftershave.