What Makes the Sky Blue

[??? POV]

???: Hm? Where am I? Why I am here? And how I end up?

I asked myself as I noticed I currently floating in a dark void. I has a lot of questions in my mind as I try to remember what happen that make me be here as it hit me.

My name is Shiro Akira, a 18 years old teenager that live alone due to my parent that busy working overseas. I also loved playing a game but mostly a game known as "Granblue Fantasy".

Some people called me a die hard fan of it because how good it Story, Graphics, OSTs and Characters. Well, I can't denied it though.

I just finished clear the side story quest of it known as "What Makes The Sky Blue" where the main antagonist is named "Lucilius" as I am a big fan of him.

Now, to answer the reason I am here. Well, it is because I just died been hit by the infamous serial killer of Isekai's characters, Truck-kun.

???: Huh, so I just died yet… why I am here? Shouldn't I at least been send to afterlife?

I asked with confused tone as I try to make sense what is happened to me and how I can still thinking despite dead.

???: Well, this surely interesting.

Shiro: Who is there? Can you kindly show yourself?

The dark void suddenly change into a white space as a figure of a beautiful male figure appeared.

I looked at him in awe and shocked because he look like someone I know well in the game I always played.

Shiro: Helel ben Sahar

Helel(?): *smile* I believe you mistake me with the real owner of this body I used, child.

Shiro: Wait, so it mean you're not the real Helel?

Helel(?): Correct.

Shiro: Then… who are you? And why you use Helel's body? It not like I hate it.

God: Well, I am God. And you can said I has many other form but I decided to use this form to meet you.

Shiro: I see. Wait… GOD?!

I said in shocked as the God chuckle at my outbursted as I blushed from embarrassment.

God: Let's me guess. You're a non-believer?

Shiro: *hesitate* Y- Yes.

God: I see. Worry not. I not mad because I'm not a God of your world. Even if I am one, I don't care much.

Shiro: You're not?

God: Yup! The Universe are vast and so are the Gods.

Boy: I… see. Then, what kind of God are you?

God: Me? Hm, that kinda tricky because I goes by many due to my Authorities.

God: But I believe my other fellow Gods called me God of the End. Kinda lame right, no?

Shiro: I don't know how to react or said though. Sorry.

God: No, it's fine.

Shiro: So… why are you here?

God: Well, the reason I am here because of you, child.

Shiro: *confused* Me?

God: Pretty much. While I mind my own business, I sense something that shouln't be here and imagine my shock upon find your soul, surviving in this Void of Emptiness.

Shiro: Void of Emptiness?

God: *smile* Void of Emptiness is a place that no mere being can enter and survive. If they enter it, they will most likely go insane. Only a High Rank God like me can in and out from this place.