Ah Hell, Welcome To My Feast Time

[3rd Person POV]

After explained everything to Lucilius for the situation and give a brief information, they decided to walk through the burning city, trying to find they friends.

Lucilius who noticed how sweaty Gudako due to the heat decided to use his magic to cool down the heat around them.

Gudako: Huh? I just noticed that it not hot anymore despite all of the fire here.

Lucilius: It's because I use magecraft to less the heat of the fire.

Gudako: I see. That really useful magic to have.

Lucilius: You can said that Master.

Lucilius: "Except it not a Magecraft actually"

Been informed that this world term of Magic is something known as True Magic, he decided to play and say his Magic as this Magecraft.

Gudako then look at Lucilius and can't help but unconsciously thought.

Gudako: "He not only handsome but kind too, that for sure"

Gudako: "Wait... Why I think this thing now!?"

Gudako blush at this while taking a glance toward Lucilius who leading the way. Of course she will also not gonna miss the opportunity to look at his tone body.

Gudako: "Hehehe~ better enjoy while I can.~"

Lucilius who obvious, don't notice this as he busy scanning the surrounding area using his Magic Sense.

Lucilius: "Hm, this is weird. The surrounding area is calm, to calm. There are no monsters around."

Lucilius: "This must be the work of an enemy Servant."

Lucilius then decided to search again as he can feel it. There are a presence of someone that possibly a Servant. The Servant suddenly throw something and base by the look...

Lucilius: [Barrier]

The thing the Servant throw revealed to be a knife and came flying toward not him, but Gudako. Thankfully, he managed to blocked it using magic barrier.

Gudako: Ep!

Lucilius: To use such petty trick, you sure live to your Servant Class, am I right...

Lucilius: Assassin?

A black figure emerge, revealing itself to Lucilius and Gudako.

Assassin: Kekeke.... Impressive

Lucilius suddenly noticed someone hidden behind him, he take glance and noticed Gudako looking scare again, can't blame her though after all of the thing he has goes through.

Assassin: But to bad... you need to die here, human!

Assassin: Human souls are insubstantial things.
Writhe in agony! Zabaniya!