Master and Her Servant

A/n: The book is back BOIS!!! GIVE PRAISE FOR LUCILIUS FOR HE HAS NO EQUAL!!!

[Lucilius POV]

Right now, I am walking in this burning city like walking in the park while ignoring everything around me.

Lucilius: Ah~ such a nice day to have a walk in burning city.

A.I: Indeed. A burning city, corpses lying around, smell of death and the sound of destruction is truely beautiful sign.

Lucilius/A.I: Ah~ such a nice day.

Raphael: ... *sigh* How I am stuck with this chaotic duo again?

A.I: Mwehehehehe! To bad for you Onee-sama! For you will stuck with me forever!

Raphael: I know and I regret it.

Lucilius: *amuse* Hoh? Does it mean you regret been with me? I feel hurt Raphael.

Raphael: ...Baka Master.

Lucilius: *smirk* To bad, I am your idiot.

A.I: Hah! UNO Reverse card on you Onee-sama!

Raphael: ...Hmp! Urusai, Baka.

A.I: Aw~ Onee-chan is such a Tsundere.

Raphael: I am not a Tsundere.

Lucilius: *rolled eyes* Yeah, yeah.

Along my walk, I encounter some monster that mainly undead such as zombies and skeletons. To bad for them as with simple Magic, they are all gone for good. Yeah, I am overpower.

Suddenly, with my Enchance Sense, I heard a voice crying. From the voice sound, it most likely a female.

???: NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!

Raphael: Notice. An unknown individual detected 5 km ahead of us. Base my detection, it possibly a female.

A.I: Yup! And right now... SHE IS BEEN CHASED BY A FUCKING GODDAMN HORDE OF ZOMBIE! HELL YEAH! ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE GO BRRRR!!!

Lucilius: *frown*... Then we better hurry and save her.

I immediately run at high speed at the location as Raphael guide me there. The more closer I am there, the more louder I can hear the voice.

???: MASHU! RITSUKA! DIRECTOR! ANYBODY! HELP ME PLEASE!

Somehow, hear her pleaded with sobs of fear, I can feel the same feeling I feel when I see Yuna been bully and Mei been harrassed for been daughter of criminal.

Anger, Hatred, Malice, Disgust and Wrath. I can't help it but feel all of this emotion again. It like it been there from the beginning and with a reason.

It's keep calling and whispering something to me. Urging me to destroy anf bring everything to the End.

Lucilius: "No, I need to calm down. There is someone in need of help right now"

*Time skip by...*