Chapter 2 - A Crime Scene

Warning:
Cussing
Violence

(superhero pov)
"the bank at beacn street got robbed by the villain Pim." a young lady wearing a white jumpsuit with a fluffy color wearing a cat mask." I am aware Tac we are at the crime scene" a blond boy wearing a dark yellow suit like jumpsuit dark yellow wings and a dark yellow unicorn mask with a horn and wearing the unicorn rings on his left hand he writes on his notepad using his left hand. "pfffft Hey Ali Guess what the robber was named Robbin Banks HAHAHAHAHA," Tac says as she falls on the floor laughing her butt off. Ali uses his wings to fly over and question the bank teller while Tac stands up still laughing. "stop being childish Tac." Ali says as he starts getting mad.

"Ali my office now." the intercom yells in the superhero office in the cloud city of Heav that hangs above the normal people. Ali goes inside the supervisor's office a tall woman with a name tag that says 'Tilly' is wearing a formal outfit and she is next to a black hair guy with red eyes wearing a cheetah mask and a cheetah jumpsuit and a tail-like belt and a cheetah ring. "ali this is your sidekick Cheet" tilly says as she sits down and Chee gets up from his seat "hi all" he says as he walks past and goes into an office with his name on it. "now all I know you don't like working with others but he is new and he needs help and also if you don't your fired" silly says then she shoos Ali

(normal) Aj and his friends are at a mall when he sees Abahtat "Hey Abahtat you can join us" Aj says as he waves at her then Abahtat looks over smiles and waves back only for a bodyguard to shake his head then Abahtat frowns then continues walking. "dude I fell bad for her science her brother died of cancer" one if Aj's friends say as he fails to whisper. "her family is so rich but they are never seen with her" other say "dude I was told that she was suspected of being a result of an af-" "are you guys aware that I can hear you' everyone looks up and sees Abahtat as she says that. Abahtat's bodyguard looks down at the boys looking like he wants to punch them until Abahtat snaps her fingers and the bodyguard retreats. "sorry Abahtat that they were talking crap about you" Aj says as he tries to hide his face out of embarrassment. "it's alright besides I hear worse rumors." Abahtat says as she glares at them then walks away with the bodyguard following right behind. "Aj dude your girlfriend is crazy." as one of the guys finished that sentence Aj looks over shocked.

(super-powered) "so we are just waiting in the car for them to break inside the bank," Ali says as he finishes his hamburger. "yep," Chee says as he only stares at the bank. "You guys this sucks WHY AM I SITTING IN THE BACK," Tac yells as she is then shushed by Chee. Suddenly two shadowed people are seen breaking into the vault. "c'mon we have to go quick" Chee says as he leaves the car and runs to the bank. The three of them enter the vault and see Pim in his demon outfit. 0im turns around after getting a big diamond "Oh shit what the fuck, How the hell did you find us I mean me." he says as he throws the diamond on the roof. "you are under arrest Pim" Ali says as he brings out handcuffs "hm that sucks for you HAHAHhAHAHA." as pim said that a container falls from the hole in the roof then beeps then some gas leaves the container then a ribbon falls from the hole as pim grabs the ribbon then he proceeds to leave via the hole. Then Chee falls. Tac then all passed out.

(this took 689 words yes this book will change the pov of superheroes and supervillains)