Chapter 6 THE DJ BIRB

(first off I am sorry for being dead second what's a netbook Someone asked me about it and I want to know about it because they never answer me when I asked what it was)

Warning

Blood
Cussing
BIRDZ
Old cringe memes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(villain)
"Here you go the money for protection Crimson," a man says as puts a briefcase of money on a table with another man who has a bird ring and is wearing a bird mask like the ones at parties without feathers and a suit "now Phillips I have to make a new deal with you so seat now." the bird person says as a big rhino guy grabs Phillips and sets him in a chair and turns him around to face crimson. "now Phillips as you I have a son who's villain name will be Crims. Now I need someone to teach him the ways and you will if I am ever captured by the Unicorn Hero Organization then he will get everything as being captured will be the death of me so you can pay off all your debts to me by being his caregiver." Crimson says as he folds his hands waiting for an answer. "alright if it pays off all my debts." Phillips says as they both shake hands.

A couple of years later. The most popular nightclub with the amazing name Birb is named after the owner dj Crim. Ofx and Pim enter the nightclub it's a fun space where everyone can use their rings there is a bar next to the wall and a stage big enough for an elephant. On the stage, there was a DJ table where a male stood with a red parrot mask and a suit with red, yellow, and blue feathers with long feathers connected to the arms and back of the jumpsuit.
Dj Crim looks over at him and ofx and smiles then grabs the mic "ALRIGHT PORTY PEPS I WILL HAND THE MUSIC OVER TO A PLAYLIST WHILE I TALK WITH SOME OL AMIGOS YEAH." After Dj Crim yells that out he connects the phone to the DJ table and plays music from it then he jumps from the stage and waves both Ofx and Pim over to the other room. "hey how are my fav porty peps." Crim says as he sent in a chair and Pim and ofx sit across from Crim. "I have a plan and we need your help for this heist," Pim says as he taps his fingers against the table. "you two are my fav peps you know but what do I get in return." Crim says as he checks his nail. "for this." Ofx says as she puts a bag on the table with lots of jewels. "We have a porty."

(this took 480 words also I created a new book called 'Fusion 2.0' go check it out)