Chapter 4 - Rules

Warning
Cussing
Violence
-----------------

(superhero pov)

(superpower) Ali, Tac, and Chee were at a crime scene where someone broke inside someone's home and shaved their cat then cleaned the house. "I feel so offended that we have to do overtime because of a shaved cat and cleaned house," Tac says as she pets the shaved cat keeping it calm until the owner is done talking with the authorities. Ali's watch beeps "Sorry guys you are on your own." Ali says as he speaks out his cloud-like wings and flies away. "he probably has a date or something he always does to be honest I think he is a hoe." Tac says as she hands the cat to the owner and then goes to the front door "Chee we have to report in" Tac yells Chee gets up and gets in the driver's seat while Tac is in the front seat and they leave for the hero office.

The next day Tac and Chee were sitting watching the villains go by into the cells "Oh that's Betty and that is Scott oh Chee you are going to make some rivals here bud." Tac says sipping her tea. "why do you know all of them by name." Chee asks as he drinks some Daso. "well because of a rule made some time ago depending on the crime if it is a small one they are allowed to break out and not be on their record but if it is a big thing then you will be darted if you try to break out." Tac says as she waves at some villain. Chee looks at her in shock "Why" "I dunno go ask Tilly she'll tell you." Tac cut in before Chee could finish so Chee left and went to Tilly's office. "hey Tilly why is there a rule about a small time criminal's being allowed to break out?" Chee asks as Tilly turned around "look I don't know The Unicorn of the past made the rule so you can go ask my step-son Ali why it seems he knows about the past more than me and his dad." Tilly says as she uses the gesture for Chee to shoo. Chee walks around and finds Ali talking on the phone in the lobby around lots of people. Chee taps Ali's shoulder and all ends the call. "oh hey what's up?" Ali asks as he puts his phone in his cloud wings. "Why are small-time criminals allowed to break out?" Chee asks as Ali sighs. " the rule was made about 1023 years ago when we figure out how to make rings my lots of greats grandfather made it so that way it all balances out that is also the why we are not allowed to trap real blood dragon ring holders," Ali answers Chee's question and as Chee left wondering some more questions.

(this 484 took words)