1. Travel Through

It was a peaceful day, you were packing your stuff inside your bag and case as you're going to NYC. You've always wanted to take a break, after all, you're one of the fanatic samurai here in Japan. In such a young age, you were able to defeat the other masters, let your skill be shown to the world in which people gaze at your glory, and hide your identity; all of that yet being 16 years old, turning 17 this year. You sighed, tying your (h/c) up as you looked at your old room one last time, remembering all the memories you had inside it. You gently placed your (f/c) luggage on the ground, near the door as well as your other bag on top of it. You wore your (f/c) long sleeved shirt, though you rolled it up to your elbow since you were packing your stuff, a long black pants, your shoes and belt topping off your look. You dust your hands, wiping the sweat off your forehead as you were all set to leave til you here a familiar noise calling you out.

«(Y/N)!» They called out as you looked at the direction of the noise, seeing your old sparring mate Niko. "Dude, I can't believe you'll be leaving without me. Oh the betrayal!" He stated, twisting his hand so that the back of his hand face his forehead while posing dramatically which made you snicker a bit at his theatrical-ness. "Please Niko, you know I already asked you to join me yet your parents. Y'know how sad they would be if you go." You stated, letting him sigh as he did want to join you but his family is his priority. «I know, I know. Bummer too since I heard New York's pretty lively and has some cool spots.» He uttered, his head oozing with ideas of what he would do inside the big city.

You chuckled at the view as you would miss his antics and shenanigans. The time when you both door bell ditch your grumpy neighbor, when he invited you to sneak out on a bro movie night with him which made his parents and your sensei scold you; oh the good times. He was grounded for a week while you on the other hand was tasked to clean the entire dojo for that week. The man shook his head remembering the present as he looked at you before opening his arms and giving you that big bear hug he always did. «I'm gonna miss you, you damn rat!» He yelled out as you laughed, giving him a tight hug as well. "I'm gonna miss you too you bulldog." You muttered, sensing him to look up at you with a devious smirk from that nickname you gave him long ago due to his compulsiveness to fight despite his height. «Yeah yeah, make sure to chat me from time to time. I'll miss yah» Niko stated while you tackled his neck, messing with his hair like a big brother. "Oh please, like I'd forget to message you when you spam me with memes." You commented as he laughed. Even though you both were joking around, you know well you'll miss seeing him everyday indeed. With that, you pulled away as you look at your watch, seeing the time.

«You have to go so soon, huh?» You looked up to see your friend giving you a soft smile, he was holding back his frown for you but he needed to be strong so the last thing you'll see when you leave is that stupid smile of his.

"Yeah... Hey, when I come back to visit, tell you what, I'll get some souvenirs for you" You nudged at his shoulder as he gave you that stupid snicker of his. «You better you giraffe, now go before you're late, I don't want you calling me saying you missed your flight cause of me» He joked as you gasp, giving him a pout and your hands on your waist "And you said you'll miss me, oh how dare you-" you stated in an exaggerated motherly voice, trying to mimic his mother as he laughed. «Nah bro, you're so dead if my mom sees this!» He yelled out as you laughed back. "Yeah yeah, so you better not tell her." You whispered as you heard honking out the gate. Your uncle was waving at you as he was the one driving you to the airport.

‹(Y/N), Come on! You're gonna be late.› He stated as you looked at your friend which you both gave a nod at each other, Niko giving you one last fist bump in the end with your secret hand shake. «See you soon bro.» "See you soon..." You checked the door, making sure its locked as grabbed your luggage and bag, placing it in the car as you hoped in, waving a goodbye before your uncle drove you off to the airport.

-----------------------------

There you are, inside the plane as you had your headphones on listening to (f/music) as you watched by the window. You've been in there for 7 hours now, the time it takes to get there is only 6 more hours left. You already booked into a small apartment when you were back in Japan so you didn't have to worry about where you'll stay. You sighed, thinking of what you should inside NYC so as you felt tapping on your shoulders. You gently pulled down your headphones as you looked at the flight attendant lady smiling at you while giving you your meal. 'Please enjoy Sir. ' She stated which you nod, smiling back. "Thank you." She left to serve the other people as you look at your meal, before digging in, knowing its gonna be a while.

____________________________

Yow, I didn't expect to make a book about this but it's been bugging my mind for a while now. Either way, enjoy the story. Don't expect a quick update since I made this sorely cause I'm bored. 💀💧