Homosexual party

TW: Duncan, mention of past sexual assault.

"We're late, y'know?"

"Yes, now shut up"

"Justin, give me that!"

"Gosh!"

Trent wanted to drive the car up a ravine and dump it out there, including his bandmates.

The radio was at full volume, and the sound of the screams of his friends too.

"How much left?"

"Shut up Cody"

"Yeah, you asked the same thing five minutes ago!"

Trent turned up the already loud music, trying to drown out the voices of the Drama Brothers.

"I see it!"

Turning a curve, the Drama Brothers saw a house with countless decorative lights: they had reached their destination.

"Guys! You're late, y'know?"

A friendly Geoff welcomed each of them with a friendly hug.

Everyone was already inside the house (with the exception of Duncan), apparently they had been the last to arrive.

"You know what they say, Geoff: 'the best for last'" Cody said, finger gunning his friends.

"Yeah, well. Duncan should be on his way." And with that, Geoff and DJ disappeared behind the kitchen door.

Gwen walked over to Trent, greeting him with a hug as the others made small talk.

"We haven't seen each other in a while, how are you, Trent?"

"Huh, not much, making music, taking care of young adults who act like children, you know," Trent pointed to his friends as he said the last, Gwen laughed, "And you?"

"LET IN! The gay cake is here!"

DJ and Geoff made an appearance again, but this time carrying a wheelbarrow between them with the BIG cake.

Yes, when Geoff pointed out that he would make a giant cake he wasn't kidding. The cake had about five large floors, each one of a color that, put together, simulated the rainbow. Most of the work was done by DJ, Geoff only taking credit for supplying the ingredients.

Geoff and DJ left the cake in the middle of the room, so that when Duncan walked in, the first thing his eyes caught was that gigantic homosexual cake.

Jasmine stood next to the cake, as if she were comparing the two heights.

"I didn't know Duncan was so supportive of the community..."

Silence filled the room. They all looked at each other and burst out laughing as if they had been told the best joke ever.

Jasmine, Samey and Shawn were confused.

"Oh yeah, to Duncan gays are like his family" Noah joked.

"One time Duncan laughed in my face when I told him that I was aromantic and that I wasn't looking for a partner... He told me that with these looks I scared all the girls, and that's why I became aromantic" Ezekiel looked at his reflection in the mirror as he spoke "Well, I'm done" Saying that, he got up from the toilet, pulled up his pants, flushed and left the bathroom.

DING DONG!