MICHAEL's HEART

Watching Deji talk about Jenny awakened something in him. With the way Michael felt about the entire complicated situation involving Jenny, he wanted to tell his younger cousin right there and then that night, to lay off Jenny for a while. They were both men and it would be an easier conversation with Deji as he was his younger one.

He imagined himself coming clean to the young man, telling him of his desire to bed the young nanny of his daughter. He wanted to fuck her till she was senseless and docile. He was so good in that department and he knew based on his experiences. It was not a sin to feel the way he did and he needed to express himself. Jenny plagued his thoughts night and day. It was literally becoming an obsession that he needed to break free from. Having sex with her could help liberate his mind or so he thought.

But after a brief second of his mind running like a wild cat with sexual thoughts of only Jenny, he cancelled such ideas from his imagination. He was not a child. He was the CEO of a mega crypto company, a shareholder of a foreign jewellery firm, a high-level investor in the Fintech world, and a real estate owner in the wealthy city of Maitama, Abuja. He was a king by all levels and standards and women worshipped at his feet.

Therefore, he could not lose his cool guy facade. He can not afford to stoop so low by telling his cousin of such desires. Jenny was a bloody nanny! A half-educated cook and a village breed with a little modern knowledge. She did not come up to match his standard. He was simply feeling this way because of the proximity they find themselves in.

"Is anything the problem bro?" The young man asked staring at Michael who had drifted into deep thoughts, looking so lost for a second.
"Everything is fine Deji. It's just work. It has been quite overwhelming these days".He replied the young man smiling.

"But you are making the money bro and that's most important"
"You are right Deji. As long as there is money, I can't complain"
At that moment, Deji's phone rang.
"Bro she's already calling me back. I cannot thank you enough for this. I will not forget this in a hurry" Deji said looking at his phone. Michael smiled at the young man, waiving him off to take his phone call. Deji hurriedly left the living room to take yet another phone call from his presumed crush.

"I thought I heard Sir Deji's voice?" Jenny asked as she descended the stairs.
"Yeah he went to take a call"
"Alright, sir. Should I get you some fruits?" She asked when she got closer to him.
"You don't have to. I am very full. The food was delicious as usual"
"Thank You sir" and she smiled.
"That reminds me, shall we go upstairs to get your laptop? You might as well choose the one you prefer"
"Okay, sir. I will join you, let me first clear out the table. "
Jenny had moved closer to him and began clearing the dishes he had used for dinner. They could hear Deji laughing upstairs as he was on the balcony. Michael smiled at the outburst of laughter. Jenny kept a straight expression so he was not sure if she was angry, jealous or indifferent.

When she returned from dropping the plates in the kitchen, she proceeded to clean the table. She was such a neat fellow and it was obvious, that hygiene matters a lot to her. The kitchen has never been dirty or in disarray since she arrived. Watching her work, made him admire her more.
"It's obvious you guys ate out after church service."
"Oh yes. Sir Deji took us to an African restaurant and it was a wonderful experience" Jenny said and one could tell she totally enjoyed it.
"That's my cousin for you. Deji sure knows how to make the ladies feel special" Michael murmured.

Together, they both climbed upstairs and straight to his room. Michael had an inbuilt office space in his large bedroom. It was not such a grand office space but it housed a desk, filled with devices and some executive chairs which exuded the office vibes.

As soon as they entered his room, he closed the door gently and directed Jenny to sit beside him as he presented her with the options of choosing the one she wanted. Facing the three beautiful devices, Jenny was confused.