AFFECTION

When the realization dawned on him, his laughter dried up at once. He suddenly became pissed off. The act was no longer exciting but irritating.

Why would Jenny see any part of Deji's body? He was trying to make her his own and here is Deji trying to show her his sexual prowess. Was this a deliberate act? What if it was his daughter who found them in such indecent exposure? In his fury, he did not know when he screamed out.
"Deji!!! Next time,  you better fucking get a bloody hotel and not my damn flowerbed! You asshole!!"  He hissed after his utterance.

He did not even turn back to look at the couple nor did he want to. Hence he did not see the couple who after hearing his voice, quickly disengaged from the act and tried to tidy up by wearing their clothes in haste.

Briskly, he walked upstairs, straight to his daughter's room because he was sure that Jenny would be in Stephanie's room.  When he got to the entrance of the room, he opened the door slightly and he was very careful not to make so much noise. He was surprised to see only his little girl, already asleep with a small coloured bedside lamp on. The little light granted mild brightness in the room. She looked peaceful as she slept.

Closing the door carefully in other not to disturb his sleeping daughter, he had no choice but to move to Jenny's room.  He Knocked on her door gently, because he did not want to wake up the entire house. Most Importantly, he did not want to wake up his mother. After the first knock, he had no response. Thumping on it for the second time, he heard a reply "I'm in the shower, am coming".

Why did she shower so quickly? He asked himself. Was she so horny that she had to use water to calm her raging hormones down? Damn Deji! he cussed out. He suddenly wished he could strangle his cousin Deji, for this was certainly an atrocity in his book. Maybe what he needed to do was drive the boy out of his house, He concluded.

After lingering for a while, Jenny finally opened the door. She had a large robe on, concealing everything and a bonnet on her head. She did not glare at him as she proudly used to do.

"Can I get you something sir?" she asked but he was too mesmerized by her beauty. He took his time to boldly stare at Jenny as his body leaned against the door while ignoring her question.

"Firstly I was just wondering, I thought you already had your bath. Because according to your daughter, she said you regularly take your bath three times a day. She also said your last bath is before 8 pm. This is already 11 pm" Michael narrated while smiling.

"Well, I just wanted to..... You know, .... After all the work downstairs, so..... I wanted to smell fresh to bed" she stumble through her words while looking at his feet like an accomplished stammerer.

"Jenny is anything the matter?". With her head still bowed, she nodded in the negative.
"is there anything that is bothering you?" he asked again.
"Sir there is no problem."
"Then please sleep well. It's good night from me." Michael said, still standing by her door.
"Do you want me to do anything for you, sir?" Jenny asked seeing that he was not moving.

"You know you have done so much for us. But aside from that, you are the most confident woman I've ever met in my life, despite your status. So when you stammer like this, it means there's something wrong. What is it and I would prefer it, if you kept your confidence level the way it was by looking straight into my eyes" Slowly she raised her head and he could see her pretty eyes. She looked very shy.

" So Jennifer, you have seen my cousin's ass huh?"
Jenny was thrown into surprise as her eyes stared out in shock.
"His light-skinned, hairy ass banging Nina against our beautiful flower bed. A holy flower garden for that matter! " Michael teased.

Jenny didn't know when she busted into uncontrollable laughter. Michael liked the sound of the laughter that he joined her.

"So you have seen it and you are here telling me stories. I would let the idiot know that you have seen his hairy ass so his pride is deflated before you."