Chapter 27: The Uniform Vampire Lord

A few years later...

A figure came through the back patio, wearing a sky blue summer dress as she went inside the house to get refreshments, when their phone started to ring.

They put down the refreshments and picked up the phone, answering it. "Yes, this is Roseanne."

....

Rosie went down towards the sand, near the ocean as a figure was standing there, she called out to them. "Lisa! Message from Irene!" Rosie waved as she tried to get her attention.

Lisa turned around, yellow summer dress flowing as she turned. "What is it?" Lisa asked as she smiled at her, a small puppy beside her as it barked.

Rosie came closer as she petted her dog. "Hankie~" the dog licked her hand and she giggled as she stood up and looked at Lisa. "Somehow it seems that a South Korean schoolgirl on a school trip to London, gut turned into a vampire by Michael..."

Lisa sighed. "That person's a German vampire right? That makes this complicated." she shook her head. "But Taehyung is his master..."

Lisa grabbed Rosie's hand and intertwined them as they started to make their way towards the little house, Hank following them. "Indeed, in this case the South Korean has to deal with it." Rosie nodded. "They're hurrying back." she told her.

Lisa sighed. "Ha...well I am the representative of South Korea, I can't leave the country too often."

.....

Shin Yuna.

Became a vampire during a school trip misfortune vampire (temp)

Yuna is wearing her school uniform as she looked up at the mansion In front of her, feeling scared.

'Th-th-th-th-this is bad! Somehow I got brought to this terrible place...' Yuna thought as she fidgeted. 'My master told me about this way too late...'

Yuna looked behind her. 'But the person who came to pick me up...'

Jungkook slammed the car trunk as he pulled out Yuna's luggage. He crossed his arms. "Why am I the one who has to help this girl." he mumbled.

'Hieeeee why is he so angry...men as scary...' Yuna thought as Jungkook looked a bit intimidated.

Jungkook went beside the car and opened it as he pulled out his tracksuit jacket. He shut the door and put on his jacket. "Whatever Lalisa is Lalisa. She told me to wear clothes that don't stand out..." he grumbled.

He grinned. "But yep, these clothes are what vampires need to wear to get into the right mood."

'I don't get what he's saying, so scary!' Yuna thought.

"Um...Jungkook?" Yuna fidgeted as he looked at her. "From now on...what's going to happen to me?" Yuna asked.

"You're an exception, so you're going to meet the head of the South Korean vampires a little early." he told her.

"The head..." Yuna furrowed her brows.

Jungkook looked at her. "Um..is that person scary?" Yuna stuttered.

"You're just having a meal." Jungkook chuckled. 'She was also saying similar things the first time' he thought back to when Lisa asked the same thing.

Yuna tilted her head. "Well, you look like her type anyway." Jungkook shrugged.

"Perhaps you'll get eaten in a different sense. in a sexual way." Jungkook teased.

"Se...eehhhhhhh?!!?" Yuna blushed as she took a step back.

....

"Hey Rosie, does it look weird?" Lisa asked as she looked at Rosie who is fixing her attire, Lisa's hands on Rosie's waist.

"It looks good!" Rosie smiled.

"It's the first time I'm meeting a newcomer, is it really alright?" Lisa asked.

Rosie smiled and stepped back, nodding. "But, as expected of Rosie, putting on the uniform so perfectly." Lisa said pleased.

"Of course! The quality has to live up to the name of "Uniform"." Rosie giggled.

Irene laughed from where she was sitting, Seulgi smiling as they both looked at Lisa and Rosie. "I see you still can't help but feel like a student!" Irene teased.

"I wonder who it was that gave me that nickname." Lisa said, annoyed as she playfully glared at Irene.

Lisa huffed and went towards the door as she turned to look at Rosie. "Well then, I'm going to go meet Yuna then."

Rosie nodded. "Good luck, do your best." Lisa nodded and walked out as the doors closed behind her.

Not even fiver seconds passed and the door open and Lisa peaked inside, Rosie looking at her confused.

Lisa blushed as she fidgeted. "I'm still nervous, I want you next to me." Lisa said shyly.

Rosie smiled. "Alright, If you want."

....

Yuna peaked inside the doors but didn't go inside completely. 'Jungkook said some weird things, maybe some terrible sexual harassment goes on here, being forced in...' Yuna felt even more nervous as she was cautious with entering.

"Just go in already." Jungkook groaned.

"D-don't push me! I'm gonna cry!?" Yuna whined as she finally stepped inside, Jungkook behind her as the doors closed. "You..." he sighed.

"Welcome, to the Allium Sativum Tea party, Yuna." Said a voice from on top of the stairs. Yuna and Jungkook looked at up at the figure who looking down with a grin.

"I'm sure you're nervous right now, don't worry, I was nervous too the first time." said the person.

"Eh...?" Yuna eyes widen as she saw the person.

Jungkook smiled. 'That Lalisa has become pretty master like.' he felt proud of her.

'Wah!' Yuna blushed.

The person chuckled as they finally introduced themselves.

"I am the head of the vampires, Lalisa." she grinned.

"And now, welcome to eternity."