Chapter 6: Surprise of the Mischievous Lord

Junior Year Hakuou Class Rep, Kim Jisoo is at loss.

She's given warnings to Lisa for all sorts of things, like forgetting her homework and such, but...

The image of Lisa on top of Rose came into mind and she blushed.

'W-what am I supposed to tell her about that!?

Jisoo turned to look at her left and saw Lisa and Rose by the window, it looks like they were talking but Lisa is running her fingers through Rose's hair.

'I'd always known those two got along well, but isn't...isn't doing that at school a pretty big problem..?'

She sighed and turned back to look in the front, blush still on her face. 'Luckily I was the one who saw them, but shouldn't they at least TRY to do it somewhere more private!?'

'I can't yell at her for forgetting her homework and then say nothing about this. I mean, it might be awkward but I really should say something..!'

Jisoo put her hands on her head, mentally screaming.

'Ahhh! Now I'm all nervous!' Jisoo was so lost in thought that she didn't notice someone approach her.

"What're you doing? You keep holding your head and looking at me." Lisa said as she tilted her head at Jisoo who looked up.

Jisoo panicked, blushing even deeper. "I-I-It's nothing, really! I mean it!!" she said.

Lisa put her hand on the desk and leaned in a little closer. "Sounds fishy to me...you're hardly ever this flustered," Lisa said, giving Jisoo a suspicious look.

Jisoo stood up and walked out of the classroom, while Lisa watched her leave in confusion.

'G-Give me time to prepare myself..' Jisoo thought.

The Class Rep is a chicken.

...

In JYP High School

Many students were leaving the school as classes have finally come to an end.

"Man, I need something fun to do after how bad my tests went..." a guy said behind Bambam.

"Yugyeom, you say that after every test. Try studying for once." Bambam said to his friend.

He stopped so his friend can catch up. "You've only got yourself to blame. Our school's main focus is studying, sheesh." Bambam said as they got closer to the gates of the school.

"Man Bambam, you're ruthless." He shakes his head and looks towards the entrance and see's a lot of people in the front. "Hm? What's goin' on?"

They walk closer and Bambam sees his other friend, "Ten, something happen?" Bambam asked and Ten turns around. "Oh hey."

"nah, it's just a girl from YG High school waiting for someone at the front gate. She's super cute, too." Ten tells them.

"Does her boyfriend go here!? I mean YG is where all those rich girls go!" Yugyeom said towards Ten as the two started to talk.

"I know, right? Why would he ask his girlfriend to come to OUR school..?"

Bambam was lost in thought. 'YG...Lisa's school, huh.'

Bambam shook his head and continue walking towards the gate. "I don't get what the big deal is about a girl waiting for someone.." Bambam replied.

Ten turned around. "What, you're not even a little curious?"

"He's faking it, look at him walking out front." Yugyeom said, pointing at Bambam.

Bambam turned around with a scowl. "How else do you expect me to go home!!? Quit being idiots!"