Chapter 1.5: Towards a New Beginning

"I know how you feel." Bellriver said, waving three of his four arms. Almost every mouth on him was speaking at once, creating an echo of sort. "And all these mouths across my body are moving in sync. It feels completely natural."

"The feathers on my body feel so weird and yet normal. My eyes are so sharp I can see everything. And the wings on my back feel like they've been there forever." Peroroncino said as he poked one of said appendages.

"I feel very light and flexible." Punitto Moe commented as he waved his arms and bent his body at unnatural angles.

Takemikazuchi flexed his arms and muscles. "My body feels heavy, yet I can move perfectly well." Yamaiko, as a fellow Nephilim, nodded in agreement.

Momonga checked himself. "I don't feel either hungry or tired. Also, whenever I feel a strong emotion, something seems to suppress it."

"My body is completely hairy, but it doesn't seem to bother me nor these horns on my head." Ulbert said next. "Plus, I feel quite malicious which I assume is because of me being a demon or perhaps my class, [World Disaster]." His words made the others realized that their minds were also altered too.

"I guess our bodies are also changing our perspective and the way our minds think too. I feel like doing a whole bunch of experiments along with a thirst for knowledge." Tabula said as he flexed his tentacles. "I recall Bukubukuchagama-san mentioning how light she felt as well as hungry. Probably the same with Herohero-san."

The players gave each other and themselves unsure looks. They still had no idea what was happening and what further changes might occur. Fortunately, Momonga chose that moment to change subject. "This is a lot to take in, believe me. For now, I think we should head to the 6th Floor. Peroroncino-san, can you contact your sister and Herohero-san and let them know what's happening and meet us at the colosseum."

"You got it, leader." The birdman replied with a salute.

(Great Tomb of Nazarick, 6th Floor, Colosseum)

The guild members then used their rings and teleported to the 6th floor. They reappeared to said floor in seconds in one of the hallways that lead to the arena. "Well at least we know that the rings work." Ulbert commented, pleased.

The eleven members of Ainz Ooal Gown walked out into the colosseum, which was completely devoid of life. Above them was the clear night sky, thousands of stars glittering. The players couldn't help but marvel of how real they looked like, rather than being made of computer data like before.

"Hoh!" A young voice shouted, getting their attention.

Jumping down at an incredible height from the VIP section, but landing without any problem, was a boyish female Dark Elf with short blonde hair. She had a blue left eye and right green eye and wore reddish-black dragon scale leather covered by a white and gold vest with matching trousers and gold-plated shoes. Around her neck was an acorn shaped necklace. She performed a double victory sign with her fingers, a wide smile on her face. The Guild Members immediately recognized her as Aura Bella Fiore, one of the Floor Guardians of the 6th Floor and a personal creation of Bukubukuchagama. With incredible speed, Aura crossed the distance between them in seconds without breaking a sweat.

"Ah, Aura." Momonga greeted.

"Greeting Supreme Beings! Welcome to the Floor that I guard!" Aura said as she bowed respectfully.

"Mhm" Momonga nodded. "Forgive us, but we'll be intruding for a bit."

"My lord you must be joking. You guys are the Supreme Beings! There's no place in Nazarick any of you would be intruding if you visited!" Aura said dramatically.