Chapter 2.5: The New World

"Oooh!" Said the guild members as they looked at the ship in awe. Demiurge was in a similar state, but his awe was how the Supreme Beings commanded such a vessel. His calm mask was broken by the smile that stretched from ear to ear. Such power that can rival the Great Tomb of Nazarick, a flying warship! Truly the might of the Supreme Beings was unfathomable.

Once the ship had fully emerged the guild members that could use [Fly] took off towards the ship. The others used flight necklace take off. The sole exception was Peroroncino, who used his wings and zoomed ahead of the others. Demiurge transformed into his imp form and followed his masters. As they flew to the top deck, they watched as automatons were at work, moving about the ship.

[Momonga: Oh, they must be the POPs that serve as the crew, right?]

[Bellriver: Yep! According to the patch notes, the bottom part of the [Ark] serves as the manufactory to produce automatons. They're at level 30 too. Also, excluding the bottom deck and command deck, the other 18 decks can be modified for any purpose. We could add pools, gardens, spas, cafeterias and so on.]

The group landed on the deck near the prow's head, standing on the viewing deck. The guild members took this moment to look at the [Ark] gazing at the massive cannons that pointed forward. Ulbert nodded. "Truly an impressive vessel." He said.

"Yeah, this is amazing!" Punitto Moe added. "We should try and see if we can put others up here to run the ship too." Some of the players nodded in agreement as they continued to observe the [Ark].

"I wonder if we can put this into the Tomb? We should at least see if it can fit on the 4th floor." Bellriver mused. Some of the other guild members seemed to agree. Gargantua was normally inactive in the underground lake cavern, so it would make the best place for the large warship to be put in.

The Players then made their way to the rails of the deck to gaze out at the night sky, the stars shining brightly. None of them could recall seeing such a spectacle back on Earth. The black smoke from factories had always blocked the sky, during both the morning and night. To see it without any obstructions was truly amazing.

"Blue Planet-san would lose his mind over this." Peroroncino said earning a chuckle from his comrades.

"Yeah, I wish he was here with us." Agreed Bukubukuchagama.

"The stars almost look like bright jewels in a chest." Momonga commented.

"I believe the beauty of this world exists to be adored by my lords." Said Demiurge from a respectable distance to his masters.

His words brought up old memories in the guild members. Memories of the glory days of Ainz Ooal Gown, when some of them had suggested to take over one of the Nine Worlds of YGGDRASIL. Ulbert smirked. "Perhaps you're right, my creation. Maybe the reason that we have come here is to claim this chest of jewels, which only belongs to us." Ulbert said while reaching out to the sky and pretending to grab some of the stars.

"No" Momonga said, getting everyone's attention. "This is not something we can claim for ourselves. It should be to adorn the Great Tomb of Nazarick, as well as ourselves, and Ainz Ooal Gown." He finished, surprising some of his friends. Demiurge however, put a hand to his chest and bowed his head.

"Such a moving statement, Momonga-sama. If my lords command it, the entirety of Nazarick would mobilize to claim this chest of jewels. I, Demiurge, would like nothing more to present this treasure to the Supreme Beings."

Despite the thought of it, the guild members chuckled at Demiurge's loyalty. Momonga shook his head. "We don't know anything about the beings which live in this world. Thus, considering something like that right now would be unwise." He said before looking at the others and then the sky. "Still, world domination does sound interesting." Momonga said softly, loud enough for his friends to hear, who could only laugh at such a thought.