Chapter 2: The New World

(Great Tomb of Nazarick, 6th Floor, Colosseum)

At hearing such declarations of loyalty, the guild members were unsure of what to do. They never had this kind of thing before, to feel like kings with such loyal servants. It was clear that the NPCs thought highly of them. Momonga decided to get things started first.

"Raise your heads." Momonga commanded while generating a dark aura which the others notice. Unfortunately, Momonga couldn't disabled it due to being so nervous. The same could be said for the others as they too unconsciously radiated powerful auras. "You did well to gather here. We thank you." Said Momonga without a hint of nervousness.

"Your thanks are wasted upon us. We here have all pledged ourselves to the Supreme Ones. My lords, we vow to work hard and live up to the expectations of the Supreme Beings who created us." Albedo responded with full reverence.

"We swear!" The other Floor Guardians said in unison.

The guild members were impressed by their dedication. "Wonderful! Floor Guardians, we are confident that all of you will be able to fulfill your duties without fail!" Momonga declared, arms spread out. This seemed to have greatly pleased the NPCs as they had smiles on their faces.

"Now then" Touch Me said, getting the Guardians' attention. "There have been some strange events happening, and the Great Tomb of Nazarick is currently in an unknown situation." The World Champion revealed. "Sebas should be coming back to give his report."

Sure enough, a few seconds later Sebas had returned. He approached the guild members and immediately got down to one knee. "My lords, I have finished my scouting of the surrounding area."

"And, what have you discovered?" Asked Momonga.

"It is completely different from the swamps that once surrounded the Great Tomb of Nazarick. There isn't a single building, human, or monster in a one-kilometer radius." Sebas reported.

"Good work, Sebas" Touch Me thanked his creation.

The ninja of Ainz Ooal Gown turned to face the Guardians. "There you have it. It appears that the tomb has been transported to an unknown land somehow. We have no idea what may be out there, so caution is of the up most importance." Nishikienrai said

Tabula looked at Demiurge and his own creation. "With that said, Nazarick's security should be raised to the maximum. Albedo and Demiurge, you two create a stronger information sharing system between the Floor Guardians and fortify our defenses!"

"Yes, my lord!" The two Guardians said.

Yamaiko rubbed her chin. "I think we should also conceal the Tomb too."

"Agreed" Momonga nodded. "Mare, with your skills, is there a way to hide Nazarick from prying eyes?"

The High Druid looked a bit unsure, plagued by self-doubt, but gave a response. "It would be difficult with just magic alone. But, we might if we cover our walls with dirt and conceal it with vegetation."

A dark aura surrounded Albedo, scaring the poor Dark Elf. "You intend to soil the glorious walls of Nazarick with dirt and grass?" The Guardian Overseer had a sneer on her face, abhorring the suggestion completely.

Fortunately, Bukubukuchagama intervene. "Bad Albedo-chan! Don't bully Mare-chan! And Momonga-oniichan was talking to him not you!" The pink slime scolded the succubus, who flinched at the tone.

"Indeed. Albedo, your remarks are unnecessary. Keep quiet and allow Mare to finish. Do not interrupt the person I am having a conversation with. Such disrespect will not be tolerated." Momonga ordered.

"M-my deepest apologies! Momonga-sama! Bukubukuchagama-sama!" Albedo said as she lowered her head more.

Nodding, Momonga looked at Mare. "Now then, Mare. Would that work in covering the Tomb?"