CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

[YOUR POV]

".. Now i pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now.." the Priest said and Evan look at me. "I love you my Princess.." i chuckled and we kiss. Everyone clap and keep on cheering us. Best day ever. We pull away, still staring at each other. "I love you too my Prince Charming.."

*TIME SKIP*

"We are official.. and you are a Princess now.. or Queen" Evan chuckled while tickling me. "Okok stop it Evan!" I shouted, laughing and both of us lay down on the bed. "You know.. this is the best day of my life. I will not forget this day and i will treasure it forever because i love you" he admire me and poke my nose. I giggled and kiss his nose. "Thank you for making my life better my Prince Charming.." We cuddle on the bed and till we fall asleep in each other's arms.

*NEXT DAY; AFTERNOON*

Evan, Craig, Syaq and myself decided to have lunch together in our castle. It was a great lunch and now we are just chit-chatting. Evan and Craig sitting opposite me and Syaq beside me. Syaq poke my side and i look at her.

"Guess what .. i am getting married soon!!" She whispered and we squeal, making the boys looking at us weirdly. "What? Got a problem boys?" I said and both of them shake their heads while Syaq and I laugh. "When is your wedding?" "Well its tomorrow! We got all the things ready. Just waiting to invite you.." she said smiling andwe hug each other. "Dang we started from the bottom now we're here" i said and we laugh. "Hey .. wanna go shopping for stuff next day after my wedding?" "Yeah of course!!" Syaq smile happily and hug me.

"Hey thanks for inviting us for lunch. We will see you both tomorrow for our wedding!" Craig said happily while hugging me and bro hugging Evan. I smile at both of the boys and Syaq came to me, hugging me. "Thank you! See you tomorrow!" She giggled and they left.

"Craig and Syaq are cute, aren't day?" I said while putting my head on Evan's shoulders, looking at Craig's and Syaq's carriage riding away. "They are cute.. but we are adorable" he chuckled and punch his shoulders. "Shut up! Now lets sleep.." He nod and smirk. "What?? Did i do something wrong?" He didnt answer and suddenly carry me bridal style. "Evan! Put me down!" He just laugh with me till we enter out room.

[QUEEN EMLIA POV]

"They look so adorable.. what do you think, Farren?" I ask him, looking at Evan carrying (F/N) to their room. Farren chuckled, look at me and wrap his arms around my waist. "We are cuter and adorable then them!" "Dont be childish, Farren." I said poking his nose and we laugh. "I know you love me.." "Ya ya .. i love you too my king.."

[So sorry if its short :3]