CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

[YOUR POV]

I walk around to find their room and .. bingo! Before i could walk, Fred, on my shoulder, calling for something and i look at him, confused. "What are you doing?" I ask and he chuckled. Two little blue and pink birds flew to both of us and smile. "Both of you go call for Prince Evan. You know what to do right?" Fred said and both of them nod and flew away. "Erm Fred?.. Did Craig spawn them?" I chuckled and he nod.

I crept towards the door and look in the keyhold with Fred.

Becky sitting on the bed, day dreaming while Betty is playing around with the wand. She wished for braclets, necklace, fancy hair and dress.

"Betty! Stop it this right now!" Anna shouted and unwish everything, making Betty's hair crazy.

"This wand is not a toy!" She said, placing the wand in a drawer and lock it, placing the key in her pocket. Anna walk towards Betty with a hair brush and brush her hair while Betty keep on groaning.

"I got to go in there.. what do you think Fred?"

"I should go in there and grab the key, unlocking it.. lets just see how it goes!"

I nod and Fred squezze himself under the door and i observe every actions in the room.

Fred run across the room, more like sneaking and its cute. He reach the cabinet and luckly, Anna is there and its simpler for Fred to grab the key.

"Becky. Can you stop day dreaming?" Anna said and rolled her eyes. Fred drop down on the floor silently while hugging the key and smile at me.  "Alright fine." She said, spinning around and suddenly drop a kettle full of water. "Omg Becky! Call the housekeeping or maid now!" Anna said and Becky run toward the bell. My eyes widen and i quickly wear my maud hat, covering my identity. Before they could ring it, i knock on the door.

"Housekeeping" i said in higher pitched.

[ANNA POV]

That's odd. I walk to the door and open it.

"Suddenly you came early?"

"We are very good" she said in this high pitched voice. For some reason, she looks familiar. I glare at her and let her in, closing the door

"Clean this up. My daughter, Becky, need her beauty sleep for tonight's wedding."

"Psh .. you think that have enough time?" Betty said and rolled her eyes. I keep looking at this maid as she clean the mess up.

"Keep out of the maids' way girls.." i olf my girls as both of them nod and i walk away from her.

[YOUR POV]

As i clean up the mess, i keep looking at Fred as he try to unlock the drawer while Anna keep on babling about things.

"... isn't that right .. (F/N)!" Anna shouted as she pull my hat away, revealing my face to the twin girls and Anna. I gasp and look at Anna shocked. I stand up and glare at Anna.

"I am not going to let you get away with this!"

"We already have.."

"I dont think so.. Fred!" I shouted at Fred as he and myself run towards the door to escape. "The wand!" Ann shouted and the twin girls screamed when they saw Fred. I open up the door, letting Fred out and quickly shut it. I could hear Anna shout for the guards and now the guards are chasing us.

I run till the living room and met with Evan and the birds flying behind him. I quickly take the wand from Fred and point it towards Evan. I wanted to wish Evan to remember....

.

.

.

.

Suddenly the guards grab my hands and Evan's eyes widen. I look at Fred and he seems pisses off and i shake my head, telling him not to do anything.

"No please let go!" I shouted, trying to break free but the guards are holding my place too strong and Anna came to me, secertly take the wand and hid it inside her sleeves.

"What is going on here?" Evan ask, walking towards us.

"Its okay Prince Evan. I wll take care of her." Anna said and smirk at me.

"Are you okay?" Evan ask and look at me.

"Prince Evan. You are under a spell! Thats why you don't remember me! Please just listen!" I shouted and touch his hand. The guards grab me and shut me up while dragging me away from Evan.

[EVAN POV]

When she touch my hand, i felt something, making my eyes widen and look at my hand.

"I feel like i know her.. Im so confused. Is just that, theres something about her."

"Oh Prince Evan. Don't stress yourself. I will handle her."

Anna said and i nod, walking away.

[ANNA POV]

I snap my fingers, calling for the guard and he walk towards me.

"I want her to get on a ship. I want her banish, away from the kingdom."  He nod and walk away.

Finally. I smirk as the guards drag her out of the castle and i walk to my room.

.

.

.

.

[Guys.. im sorry if i publish late. I have some issues with wattpad now. It cant publish my stories properly and im sad. Hopefully it will be alright soon .. thanks for reading this book. Hopefully you guys love it so far :3 ♡♡♡]