CHAPTER 10

-Last Chapter-

[FRED POV]

"Fred! Are you okay!?" (F/N) said,holding me close to her. I nod and she looked at me worried. Her dress is torn and her hair is messy. I crooked my head, asking her why. All she did was bring m to the window of the pumpkin and we are hanginh off a cliff.

"Omg Fred.. what should we do?!"

"Calm down.. lets try to climb out of the pumpkin slowly and i know the branch won't stay there long so we need to hurry up. She nod and I quickly run out of the window to see if the coast is clear. I call her out and she climb out slowly. The pumpkin swing slowly and the branch jerked. It is not going to hold us any longer.

"(F/N)! Over here!" I shouted, once she is out and i keep on pointing at the ledge of the cliff for her to jump to it and push herself up. I pull her sleeve but i wasn't strong enough but i know, she will be up in no time.

.

.

The branch snapped, making the pumpkin fall down into the pit. My eyes widen. I look down and i could see (F/N) holding on to a rock.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah-h.. im okay. Just hanging around you know.."

"Oh gosh (F/N).. it no time to joke around."

She chuckled and she rock-climb her way up to the ledge. She reached and lay down on the ground panting.

We could hear the wedding bells begin to play. (F/N) stood up and look at me.

"What should we do now (F/N)?"

"Well.. i am not going to miss my own wedding!" She shouted and luckly, there is a horse nearby and both of us quickly ride it to the castle.

[BECKY POV]

The wedding bells started to play. Its time.

"Ahh its time my dear.. the queen and I are really happy that our son, Evan, have found his true love " the king said as i look around weirdly since i look like (F/N).

"S-So you know what is love when you touch someone's hand.. right? At least thats what i heard.."

"Well yes.. by the touch of someone's hand. According to what Evan said to me."

I sigh and look at my hand. I jumped when the horns play and its time for me to go out there. I cling onto the kings' arms and begin to walk out slowly.

Everyone is looking at me. Smiling at me. Including Evan. He looks happy. I look behind Evan and there, my mother and Betty. My mother is happy..

I reached and look at Evan, forcing a smile.

[SEAN POV]

"Wooo so far so good my king and queen!" I said happily and the king look at me, irritated.

"He is not married yet so shut up" he said and that made me shut up.

[BECKY POV]

As the priest is talking, Evan lean to my ear.

"You are my one and only (F/N).. my princess" he smiled and .. i forced a smile at him. I cant believe i am doing this..

[ANNA POV]

"We are almost there honey.. almost there.."

[YOUR POV]

We reached the castle and the guards are not letting me it. I look inside and they started.