CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

[YOUR POV]

"Since you dance with Evan, he should still remember who he danced with! We should go and see Evan before its too late!" Fred shouted and i nod.

We quickly run towards the castle and crept to the back door. As i walk, i accidentally fell making Fred flew out of my hands and my head hit the ground.

"Oh gosh (F/N)? Are you okay?!"

"I remember.."

"What did you remember?"

"Anna. She had Syaq's wand! She turn Syaq  into a statue then return back time, making me suffer. She made Betty the one that fit into my glass slipper. Since Syaq is a statue, she must be with Craig in the castle. Fred, we have to go the Craig's castle first! As for Evan, we will have to wait for a while."

Fred nod and we run to Craig's castle. Luckly Craig's guard knew me and let me in. I told Fred to wait for me outside the castle and he obey it.

"Craig?" I said knocking on his bedroom door and he open it, pulling me in.

"(F/N)? Did Anna reverse time and do you remember anything?"

"Y-Yeah .. I kind of fell down, hitting my head and that's how i remembered everything. Wait how come you didnt forget anything?"

"I have a wand. Basically when i hold the wand, it will make me remember the events that happened before.."

"How is Syaq? Where is she?"

"I erm.. i send her away from here. I will join her soon later since i have told my guards that I will be on a vacation."

"Oh .. what about Evan? What should i do?"

"The only thing you could do is that get the wand back and i know Fred could help you"

"Okay Fre- wait you know Fred?!"

"Yes.. i send him to you so that he could help you. Please hurry up get the wand before its too late."

"I won't disappoint you and Syaq. Goodbye Craig"

*TIME SKIP*

I crept behind the backdoor of Evan's castle and think of how i can get in. I see so many people grabbing a sack of potatoes from the truck to the backdoor, leading into the kitchen. I had an idea and told Fred to climb into my pocket.

I walk towards the truck and look at the man, passing out the sack of potatoes. He blinked confusely and i smile wide. He flinched and smile back, giving me the sack.

"Gosh that was close.. am i right Fred?"

"Yeap!"

I giggled at Fred's voice and walk into the kitchen, placing the sack down. I walk out of the kitchen to the living room but stopped by a woman hold a clipboard.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? I am Vin, incharged of the people working here and i never seen you before" She glare at me from head to toe and i smile awkwardly.

"I.. ah.. I am the royal mice catcher!" I stuttered and quickly pull Fred out of my pocket. He seems to know what to do and the next minute, Vin and I heard female screams coming from the kitchen.

"AHHH A MOUSE!"

The females screamed and Vin and I run to the kitchen. It was choas. Glass breaking and food everywhere. Fred did a great job.

"I want you to catch the mice! Hurry up!" She said, passing me a net and push me to Fred. He winked at me and run to the living room.

I meet up with Fred and he told me that he will find Anna and the twin girls while i find for Evan.

[FRED POV]

I run to the ballroom and hid in a hole at the ceiling to get at better view at Anna and the twin girls. Seems like they are ready to meet Evan.

[EVANS' POV]

"Evan.. you know that that slipper could fit anyone right? Its not just that girl that could fit the slipper. It could be anyone."

"But father.. i could still remember her hair and her smile. She is wonderful. That is why i am going out there with the guards to find the one"

"Sorry King Farren. But Prince Evan. We have found the one."

My guards said as I wanted to go out and find her. Since they have found her, i smile and walk with him to the ballroom.

What i see is a different person.

"Hey erm.. who are you all?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck.

"Well hello Prince Evan. She is Betty and I am Anna, their mother. She is Becky, the girl that fits the slipper"

"Yes I am Becky. The girl that you have been finding for! The glass slipper fits! Look!" She said, lifting her feet and pointing it.

"I am sorry but .. maybe my father is right. That girl that i am finding for is not the only one that could fit the slipper. I am sorry. I could tell the guards to send you all home. Thank you."

I said nodding at Anna and walk away. As i wanted to twist the knob of the door, something stopped me.

Images started to appear and it shows that i am dancing with a girl with a blonde girl. Not (F/N) haired girl.

I blink away the images and look at Becky, smiling at her.

"You .. You are the one that i have been finding for! Please.. will you erm.. marry?"

I pull out the box and open it but the ring slipped off, making it roll around. Becky quickly stand up happily and chase it. It was chaotic. She catches it and put it on her ring finger.

"Becky.. answer him!"

"Yes mother.. oh yes Prince Evan. Yes i will marry you!"

[FRED POV]

Oh no.. Evan is under Anna's spell. Need to tell (F/N) fast!

[YOUR POV]

I hid behind a statue, still holding the net, and see that Anna and the twin sister came out of the ballroom. I spot something shiny on Becky's finger. Its a ring? No .. Evan did not just .. no..

I saw Evan walking down the hall where i am at. I quickly catch up to him and tap his back.

"Hi Prince Evan .."

"Erm.. Hi?"

"Oh I am (F/N). The girl that danced with you!"

"Erm .. i dont think so.. i already found her. I guess you danced with the wrong Prince that night."

"No i didnt .."

"I am sorry but i have to go"

"(F/N)! Oh you are here! Come back and catch tha- oh my. Hello Prince Evan. Can i take (F/N) away?"

"Erm yeah yeah.. i have to go. Sorry (F/N)"

Evan said and walk away. Vin grab me and pull me away. I could feel tears streaming down my face but i ignored it.

He just broke my heart.

I was too late.