CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

[FRED POV]

"Anna wished Evan that he danced with Becky .. instead of you (F/N).. im sorry"

I look at (F/N) and she kept on pacing back and fro.

"(F/N).. What do we have to do now?"

She stop walking and look at me, smirking.

"Fred.. We have to get that wand!"

[ANNA POV]

The guards lead my twins and myself to the room where it is filled with a tall large cake, food and flowers. Betty and Becky squealed and run into the room. Betty took a handful of cake and stuff it into her mouth while Becky took flowers and sniff it.

"Girls.. stop it"

They stop and walk towards me.

"Well the girl will have to sample the orders of food for the wedding."

The girls nod and look at the food. I look at the guard and direct him to follow me.

[BECKY POV]

"Omg Betty.. you are eating like a pig!"

I said as Betty stuff food into her mouth. She glare at me and look at the pig that have an apple in its mouth. She grab it and stuff the apple in my mouth. I spit the apple out of my mouth and it flew to Betty's mouth. She bites it and spit it to me.

"Food fight!"

"Oh its on sister!"

I shouted and she grab a fish while i grab a plate of cupcakes. It was a mess.

[EVAN POV]

"Mom. Dad. Wait till you meet her. She is amazing and nice. She have everything."

"Yes son.. okok calm down"

We chit-chat while we walk to the room where the cake, food and flowers are located for the orders on our wedding. I open up the door and food was flying out of it. Our eyes widen and look inside the room. Its is messy. Food all around. The twin girls are covered with food and the tall large cake tilting towards the twin girls. A blink of an eye, the cake timbered on top of Becky.

"Erm.. Evan, Dear? Are we in the right room?" My mom whispered, still eyes widen at the situation happening in the room.

"YOU! How can you let this happen!?" Anna shouted, pointing to our guard, Sean. The guard points to himself and look at us, scared. "Ahh.. don't mind this. I should be cleaning this up in no time.." he said as he grab the lump of cake in his hands.

My father walk towards Sean and stare at him.

"I want this wedding to be perfect and not having this is kind of chaos! If this happen again, you are dead!" My father shouted. "No please! I can explain-"

"Mom. Dad. I want you to meet my bride-to-be, Becky. Becky, meet my parents." I said pointing to Becky as she clean herself up. Becky bow down to my parents and some of the cake landed of my parent's both hands. All of us look at each other and my parents sigh.

"Erm.. so who is up for a dance?"

[ANNA POV]

"Becky.. you almost cause us into trouble! You better not spoil this Becky!!"

"Yeah.. good luck Becky-poo"

I push her gently towards Evan and she walk not so gracefully to him. One shoe and one glass slipper. Hopefully this goes well.

[EVAN POV]

She bow down and i did too. We both look at each other and smile.

"Erm.. i dont dance much your highness."

"Ow dont be silly.. its like the day we danced! Remember?"

"O-Oh right! ... of course!"

"I could still remember when i touch yo- .. your hand.."

I hold her hand and it doesnt feel like the same person that i danced with. My thoughts are disturbed by the song playing and we both started dancing. We both smile awkwardly and i just shurg my feelings away. Becky is the girl that i danced with that night. So nothing could go wrong.

As we dance, it was alright till..

.

.

.

She stepped on my foot..

.

.

.

A couple of times..

.

.

.

And she kept on..

.

.

.

Apologising.

The song ended and she accidentally stepped on her own dress and i quickly pull her but she fell down.

"Im sorry.. gosh this is not my shoes. Wait it is my shoes. I mean what am i saying.. *sigh* it just that.. im not myself today and i dont know why.."

"Oh no no.. its was my fault.. its alright."

"Erm.. Prince Evan.. its time for your fitting.."

"Oh right... Becky, it was nice dancing with you. Please excuse me."

I smile at her and walk away with Sean following me.

[BECKY POV]

"La la la well.. You cant dance, you cant do stuff like a princess.. but other then that.. its was lovely. Am i right?!" Betty said and walk towards me.

"But .. he was .. nice to me.."

"Psh .. thats because he is under the spell. Remember!? It has to be.. to fall for you.."

"Its more than that.."

[EVAN POV]

I keep on looking at me hand while Sean keep on talking about stuff.

"Something's wrong .." i said to Sean and we stop walking.

"What? About the fitting?"

"No no.. i thought for sure that its Becky that night but just now when i touched her hand..

.

.

.

i felt..

.

.

.

nothing.."