008

Falling back onto the oversized, queen bed. I let a faint sigh emerge from my lips as I pinch the bridge of my nose. I couldn't believe he'd went against the promise he'd made to me. "Maybe the picture was a joke?" Erin whispers as she walks over handing me the glass of wine.

Happily taking it when I sit up, I sip the glorious contents, and sigh. "I don't know, Erin." I tell her. "Jay promised, and the picture it self says it all." I frown staring at the girl who'd been a sister to me our whole lives, since my dad had taken her in.

"Look, we both know Jay. We both dated him before he chose you." Erin pauses. "We both know if he promises, he doesn't break it." Erin reminds me.

"Yeah." I pause hearing my phone beep. Grabbing it from beside of me, I see a new message. Opening it, I see a few more pictures as I feel the tears. Going to throw my phone, I feel Erin take it looking at them.

"This isn't Jay." Erin tells me. "Look." She points out the photoshop. "Ever who is sending these, is wanting to cause issues, or something." Erin says forwarding them to their tech at the station. "I'll get Justin to check into those." She tells me.

I nod my head, "I need to apologize to Jay." I tell her.

Seeing her nod, I get up and slip my feet in my tennis shoes, as I see Erin staring at me. "What?" I ask her.

"Are you going down there?" Erin questions me.

"Of course. I am not apologizing to my fiancé over the phone." I tell her slipping one of Jay's hoodies on. "Go home and rest. I'll be fine." I promise her.

Before she can say another word. I rush out of the house. Heading to the club that I knew the boys had went too. I take and see Jay standing outside pacing, trying to calm himself. Rushing towards him, I grab his hand as he whips around staring at me in shock. "I am sorry." I tell him. "Those photos were bogus. Erin found they were photoshopped." I tell him.

"Babe." He cups my cheeks.

I give him a light smile, as I wrap my arms around his neck. Feeling his lips crash into mine, I hold to him returning it. After a few minutes, we pull apart and I smile. "I am heading back home. I had to apologize. Go have fun." I tell him not getting mad about the strippers. "Just don't do anything to those strippers." I tell him seeing him laugh and nod.

Seeing him disappear into the club, I smile. I turn around and begin walking back the way I had nearly ran. Smiling to myself, I hear my phone ping. Getting it out of Jay's hoodie, I stop seeing a message. I read it, and feel the panic set in. It doesn't take long for a photo to come in behind it, as I gasp. It was of me, standing in the very spot I was in. Slowly looking around, I don't see anyone or anything out of the ordinary. Hearing my ringtone blaring, I jump a little. Answering it, I hear, "I am coming for you. You will be, mine."