011

Standing in the kitchen area with Kim and Hayley. I felt the two hug to me as I gave them a light smile. My wedding was literally two days away, and ever who was stalking me. Had managed to get into my home and drug my fiancé to where he wouldn't wake up. Rubbing my arms, as I took and inhaled Jay's cologne on his hoodie, I frowned. I should've been at the hospital with him. Not Adam and Kevin. Sighing softly, I walk out of the break area, and see my dad's head top at the stairs. Seeing a few familiar faces, I quickly break into a sprint. Getting to Jay I felt his arms instantly go around my tiny frame, as I gripped to his back. "Oh thank God." I whisper into his ear gripping tighter.

"I'm fine babe. I promise." Jay tells me in a hushed tone.

Pulling back, I cup his cheeks staring at him. My heart racing, as I frown staring at him. Tears pricking my eyes, as they slowly escape. "It's my fault that this is happening." I whisper.

"No it isn't." Jay warns. "Don't blame yourself, Avery." He warns.

"But—" I stare at him.

"It's not your fault." Jay promises. "We're going to figure this out. We're going to get the bastard doing this." Jay promises me.

I simply nod my head. I wasn't sure we'd catch him. He seemed to be more sneaky than we could imagine. It wasn't long till Jay kissed my head and headed for his desk. Before long, the whole team was working on everything they could get there hands on. Frowning a little, I took and sighed softly rubbing the back of my neck. I was terrified of this outcome, especially since he got in my home.

Walking down the stairs, I slip onto the main floor. Stepping outside to get some air, I lean into the building sighing. I was hoping he wouldn't try anything in front of the station. Picking at my engagement ring, I heard a ping noise. Grabbing my phone from the hoodie pocket, I see a face call coming through. Slowly swiping it up, I almost scream seeing the masked person on the other end. "Bad move, Avery." The person taunts me.

"What do you mean?" I ask softly terrified.

"Telling daddy I was in your home. Tisk. Tisk. Tisk." The person shakes their finger. "This is going to get interesting."

The line goes dead, as I begin panicking. I turn to go in, only to feel something go over my face. Feeling someone dragging me backwards, as I thrash against the person holding me. My phone falling out of my hand. Trying to pull the bag off my head, it isn't long till the person slings me over their shoulder. Screaming out, I thrash harder trying to get free from their grasp. My body turning upright and flying into something, cold, and metal. A oomph escapes my lips. Few moments pass, as I manage to focus my vision. Scrambling to my knees, I crawl towards the door as the doors slam shut in my face. Pounding on the doors, I go for a handle, but find they have been removed. Screaming to the top of my lungs, I pound on the glasses hard, praying someone is walking by. But to my fail, no one is around. The vehicle takes off, as I let a scream escape my lips as my body shifts backwards. It isn't long till smoke is pouring into the cab. Gasping loudly, I try to hold my breath but fail. Taking a breath, I feel the smoke taking an affect on my mind. Making my vision and thoughts foggy, as I slowly crumble to the metal floor, letting the blackness consume my mind...