015

Slowly opening my eyes up, I looked around to see it had become nighttime. Staring near the small window in the basement, I assumed I was in. Wiggling my wrist for the final time, I manage to get them somewhat lose. Smiling in victory I keep fighting till it finally falls off. Looking down at my ankles, I begin undoing the rope. Frowning at my wrists all cut up and bleeding, I take and get out of the seat slowly. Feeling how numb my legs were, I take a breath and take a minute.

Feeling the fear sink in, I hear him whistling loudly. Looking around rather quickly, the only escape route I spot is the small window. Running over to it, ignoring the pain in my legs from the numbness. I quickly try to push it open only to feel it not budge. "Damn it." I mumble to myself.

Looking around, I see a little metal bar. Running, I grab it and hide behind the door. Hearing him unlocking it, as it creaks open. He comes striding in as he stops in his tracks. "Avery. Do not test me." He snarls out.

Smirking, I emerge from behind him quietly. Swinging back, I let the metal bar swing and hit him in the back of the head. Quickly dropping it once he drops. I take off running out of the room. Jogging up the steps, I quickly run as fast as I can. Once I hit the outside, I stop looking around. Surrounded by the woods, and what smelt like fresh salt water. I knew I was probably trapped. Taking off running, I take the hills listing for anything to signal were close to a road. That's when I hear a loud honking of an eighteen-wheeler.

Pushing myself harder to get up the hill, I hear him screaming my name and flashing a light. Getting to the top, I see I'm at the side of a roadway. Seeing the light hit me, I see him not far from me. Looking both ways, I see a vehicle coming as I begin waving my hands around like a mad person. "Stop! Please!" I scream out seeing the car going onward.

Hearing him snicker, I turn to see him almost to me. "You can't escape, Avery. You are mine." He laughs going faster to get up the hill.

Squealing underneath my breath. I take off across the road. Running down it, I see him stopping only smirking. I keep running down the darkened road, praying someone would stop to help me. Stopping a moment to catch my breath, I lean over gasping for air. Seeing a car coming, I wave my arms hoping this one would stop. Seeing the car coming to a slow stop. I smile in relief. Once the car stops, I pull the door open going to get in only to see him smirking at me. "No." I whisper going to back out only to feel him grab my arm roughly. Feeling something sink into my wrist, I let a yelp out as I feel my body getting a little wobbly. Pulling my arm free, I try to start walking, as I see blue and red lights pulling up behind him.

Slowly turning around, I go to beg for help. Only to feel the effects hitting me, as I collapse on the side of the road. Giving into the drug that he'd given me.