013

HANK

Seeing Jay come back onto the floor, the feeling in my stomach was horrible. "What the hell is going on?" Fly's out of mouth as I stare at him.

"Avery's missing." He replies staring at me. Hearing those words come out of his mouth, makes my heart stop. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my daughter, was missing.

Taking a deep breath, I stare at him unable to think. To move. To say anything. My mind was racing a thousand miles a minute. But nothing was coming out of my mouth. Feeling someone touch my shoulder, I shrug them off. Storming past everyone, I jog down the stairs. Quickly getting to the main floor, I go down another set of stairs to the garage area. Finding a quiet spot, I punch the wall hard.

Screaming to the top of my lungs, I let it all out. Leaning forward a little, I sigh heavily running my left hand through my hair. "Damn it." I mumble to myself.

I wasn't sure how this happened. How the hell could the guy get her? She was literally just here, and now my princess, my baby, she was gone. Sighing heavily, I turn a little seeing Trudy there. "Hank." She softly speaks towards me.

"Not now." I mumble, turning my attention to my bleeding hand. Feeling her hand touch my shoulder, I try to shrug it off but fail. She forces me around and takes and grips me into a hug. Gripping to the woman, who'd been my best friend since we'd began here.

Breaking down in her grasp, I take a deep breath. "It'll be ok, Hank." She whispers rubbing my back. "We'll find Avery, get her back. And sock it to that mother fucker that took her." She promises me.

Pulling back, I glance at her nodding my head. Getting a hold of myself, I wipe my eyes. Seeing Trudy look at me, I nod my head. She returns it as we return to the main floor. Heading back up, I step onto the floor seeing Jay already having a board ready. Everyone already looking cameras up, and working hard. "Thank you." I speak up seeing their heads snap up and stare at me.

"For what, boss?" Kevin questions looking from his seat at his desk.

"For this. For getting on this. Just—being my team." I tell them honestly. They all nod their heads, as I return the nod. Going onward to my office I sit down. Pulling up her phone record, I begin tracing anything I can that I think will help me find my daughter.